I made a correction to my initial chart report. The Sun does not rule the fire triplicity by night. It is the triplicity of Jupiter. However, Jupiter and the Sun are in the same triplicity and this appears to add up in the same way. Radicality proven by triplicity tend to share things around.

I have made two bets. The one is for a draw after 90 minutes. The second bet covers my first one by going for either a draw or a win for ManU. Good Luck everyone! :)
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Wed May 27, 2009 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.astronor.com

Although I am a big fan of Five Live (especially Alan Green!), I've decided to stay with the colour method for finals and give Barca the Asc. So they are Jupiter and ManU are Mercury.

Since Mercury also rules the MC (signifying the trophy or the honour and glory of winning etc), this can only be to the advantage of ManU. The trophy is going back to them - Mercury retro.

Late goal in normal time? Or extra time and possibly penalties? I'm not sure but I hope it's not penalties just because they're so nerve-racking!

Anyway I will be cheering on ManU to win, however long it takes :)

Ficina wrote: Since Mercury also rules the MC (signifying the trophy or the honour and glory of winning etc), this can only be to the advantage of ManU. The trophy is going back to them - Mercury retro.
Believe it or not, this was exactly one of the first thoughts which occurred to me upon waking this morning! :shock: :D

With no clear faves and playing on nuetral ground, neither team can claim the AC and the 10th can be the most important house, rather than the usual AC-DC axis. It's more about winning honour, achievement, particulary because this is the Final of a very prestigious competition.

Transiting Mercury is partile conjunct Cristiano Ronaldo's N node, Van dar Sar's Venus, and Fergie's Saturn at 22 Taurus where there's also Rooney's Mercury. It's also applying to the Moon in the ManU chart rectified by Ficina.

Believe it or not, this was exactly one of the first thoughts which occurred to me upon waking this morning!
Great minds! :D
Transiting Mercury is partile conjunct Cristiano Ronaldo's N node
Apparently there's a bet for Ronaldo to score the only goal - 28/1. Could be worth a flutter if we think it might be a low-scoring game. The bookies are expecting ?25million to be bet on this game :shock:

Oh dear. Well, I definitely read that one wrong. It became very clear during the 1st half that ManU were the Jupiter team. As one of the commentators observed at half time, "After Barca scored, the confidence drained out of them". A perfect description of Jupiter conj Neptune.
Can't win 'em all!
True. You win some, you lose some. I wanted ManU to win but Barca deserved the victory, so congrats to them.

Andrew Bevan wrote:Mercury, the Lord of the 10th is also the Lord of the 7th. The Moon applies to the dexter sextile Mercury. Mercury receives the Moon in her dignities. It is hard to know whether to give favour to the 10th or the 7th. The dexter aspect might create a safe and defensive game.
Hey guys, I don't follow football and my horary skills aren't up to much.. but anyone can tell you a UK team never win nuffink..; )

Looks like L7 and L10 being one and the same was the clue?

Did anyone check almutens?

Hey guys, I don't follow football and my horary skills aren't up to much.. but anyone can tell you a UK team never win nuffink..; )
That statement makes no sense what ever. :-cry :,

We can all be wise in afterhand. It was a difficult chart and I could have kicked myself for not staying 'off' the game and simply putting it down for learning. But 'hell' - it's the final in the Champions League, so everyone should be vouching an opinion. Both before and after the game I find myself brooding over the fact of how many finals are actually played on neutral grounds. I am not sure this improves judgement. Certainly the 'Battle of the Bridge' has to be defined in a different manner than 'home team' and guests. But ManU were the defenders to the trophy. :???:

In my opinion I still think that the most counting testimony was POF square the malefic Mars. I know I tried to convert this to a benefic aspect due to it being cast through signs of long ascension, however, Lilly would have argued that this effect was impedited due to both points lying below the horizon.

Another idea is that while I view ManU as a Scorpio team, I have Barcelona down as Cancer. If this is the case, then the moon in Cancer would have been a great starting point and made Barca' close to invincible. But never mind - there will be plenty of other trains. The main point being discussing the technicalities of the chart.

A last point - if someone feels that a chart unfit to be judged and should be 'stayed-off', then that opinion is in itself an invaluable contribution to the discussion. Keep it up! :) :'
Ficina wrote:"After Barca scored, the confidence drained out of them". A perfect description of Jupiter conj Neptune.
PS. Ficina - Neptune was as good as stationary, too!
http://www.astronor.com

Another lesson to be learn is regarding the transits to natal charts:
no important transit on Barca means that there will be no disturbing factors and the team will perform as usual => will win.

I've noticed this also on other games where the teams are close as level of performance. The ideea is any aspect is causing some changes in normal activity of the team.

Dan
Living Astrology Blog

With no clear faves and playing on nuetral ground, neither team can claim the AC and the 10th can be the most important house, rather than the usual AC-DC axis. It's more about winning honour, achievement, particulary because this is the Final of a very prestigious competition.
When I wrote the above, I did notice the MC was at 29 degs, but conveniently ignored it. ManU were obviously represented by the AC, no surprise because they had been the defending champions. I was in denial because I wanted ManU to win and the chart looked very bad for the AC team :(

Dan
I'll keep what you've said regarding natals and club charts
in mind :'