SusieN wrote:Hi Andrew
Isn't the Moon right on the South Node?? That would be a strong testimony against Rome.....
The lower the 4th falls, the more unexpected are the underdogs. I can't change my bet on this one anyhow - so I have to stick with Rome.. :?

Taken the absolute freedom of choise and given that I only have ?3 on the combination of Dynabo and Rome, and Dynamo have already won - and the combined odds are 58,5 : 1 - what would you have done? Increased the stake from ?3 to ?10, or taken the existing winnings (worth ? 19,5) and fled?? :?:

This is an interesting question because it is similar to the issue of greed and fear that is a driving factor on the Stock markets. :!:
http://www.astronor.com

Liverpool have become the bookies' faves against Atletico which changes things a bit because I think the chart now looks better for Liverpool. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed though. I've had a small bet on Cluj who are playing at Bordeaux tonight with a similar chart to Chelsea/Roma.

We all seem to have decided to leave Tuesday's games alone, which was just as well in view of Saturn opposite Uranus. The sequence of underdog victories continue to persist.
Roma (Ita) - Chelsea (Eng) 3-1
Barcelona (Esp) - Basel (Sui) 1-1
Liverpool (Eng) - Atl.Madrid (Esp) 1-1
to mention a few...

I never experienced an aspect between outer planets create such disturbance before.. :shock:

Andrew Bevan wrote:We all seem to have decided to leave Tuesday's games alone, which was just as well in view of Saturn opposite Uranus. The sequence of underdog victories continue to persist.
I never experienced an aspect between outer planets create such disturbance before.. :shock:
The Saturn - Uranus opposition is still in effect as the next round of games starts this week - separating but within 2 degrees. My initial scan of the charts for Tuesday 25th has Saturn as L7 in all of them (though my Solar Fire atlas doesn't think Russia or Turkey exist so I have been grappling with the concept of different timezones and those charts might need correcting).

The other thing about this weeks games is that Manchester United, and possibly Celtic, are being given what I would consider unrealistic odds by bookmakers. They make Villareal and United equal odds on two of the three sites I visited with Manchester favourites on the third. This is probably to offset the large amount of bets they expect to get for these two clubs from British fans.

I can live with Celtic as favourites but not sure about the Manchester United assignment yet. Shame because its an interesting chart by the look of things.

regs, Matt

A bad week for British clubs?

I have not had the time I would have liked to look at Tuesdays games but in summary (f) = Favourites:

Kiev to beat Arsenal (f) - only 1 testimony which is Moon sextile to L4 Venus

Lyon to beat Fiorentina (f) - as above though L1 is applying to the 7th cusp but over 3 degrees away so I've ignored it.

Villareal to beat Man Utd (f) - as above plus Pluto opposition to Fortunas Antiscion (just about) favouring the underdogs.

Fenerbahce (f) to beat Porto - tough one to weigh up. Busy chart. N Node is on 7th cusp and S Node on 1st which doesn't bode well but that Moon Venus aspect favours Fenerbahce this time and L4 Mars applying to oppose Fortunas Antiscia I will disregard as only L7 is mentioned in John Frawleys book as being decisive in this context.

Real Madrid, Bayern - favourites win but odds are way too low.

Aalborg v Celtic - can't make sense of this. Open to suggestions. If pressed I would say Moons trine to Fortunas Antiscion is final in favour of Celtic.

Zenit v Juve - no testimony at all unless you count Mercury being Cazimi. I predict the match will be abandoned in a St Petersburg snowstorm due to poor visibility.

Please feel free to point out any errors I may have made - I had a tough time working out how to timezone some of the charts.

regs,Matt

Hi Matt,

Here's a useful site to help you with time zones http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

I've had a look at some of the charts, but will just comment on one of them.

Fenerbahce/Porto, 21.45 EET, Istanbul, Asc 13?10' Leo
Hour ruler is Venus so chart isn't radical. Moon is exactly square Asc which has proved favourable in the past for home/faves. It's a difficult one because Fenerbahce are at the bottom of their group table and have yet to win a game. Presumably they're faves because they have home advantage.

I hope you're wrong re Arsenal and ManU :D I think it probably looks better for ManU than Arsenal but I couldn't really get a clear picture from either chart. I'm trying to decide which one to watch on TV tonight.

AaB Aalborg - Celtic 2-1
Villarreal - Man Utd 0-0
Bayern M - Steaua 3-0
Fiorentina - Lyon 1-2
Arsenal - Dynamo Kiev 1-0
Fenerbahce - Porto 1-2
Zenit - Juventus 0-0
BATE Borisov - Real Madrid 0-1

There were a few difficult games there. The draws were not easy, neither was the game between Aalborg and Celtic. 37,5% of the games ended with a home win. 25% of the games ended with a draw and 37,5% were won by the guests.
Matteus wrote:Zenit v Juve - no testimony at all unless you count Mercury being Cazimi.
The astrology seems to have done so and so, but I am sure you were on to the draw in this match.