Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

White blouse lost and found

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aglaya

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: White blouse lost and found Reply with quote

Now, this was a test for me- today, after an hour of desperately searching the house for my white blouse I casted a horary chart for a question concerning a lost object and for the first time tried to read it successfully on my own! I did find that lost object afterwards but there are still so many things that confuse me in this chart. Since the object was found, I thought this could be a good way of checking what I did and what didn't get right. And, I also think I had been missing something very indicative as well just don't know what it was.

So, the question was "Where is my white blouse?" and here's the chart!

The moment I looked I noticed the Moon VOC (29 degrees!)and even though the question was not "Will I find it" I thought it was a bad sign and maybe indicating I might not find it at all. Then I found Saturn (the ruler of both my 1st and 2nd- possesions- houses) in the 8th which seemed like another bad sign. (Well hidden- I knew that allready! Very Happy ) There were no applying aspects with either Moon and 2nd house significator, the POF was on a late degree and in a separating aspect with the Moon and in no aspects to the Saturn. When I first started searching for it, it didn't even cross my mind it could be lost for good, or stolen, I just thought it was hidden somewhere (hardly would someone steal an old blouse) but when I saw the chart I thought it might have been taken away by mistake, packed in someone else's suitcase or something of a kind. yet, i was obviously wrong.

So, regardless of the fact that it didn't look promissing (to me at least hopefully, someone will tell where I made the mistake), I decided I'd at least try to search the places the chart was suggesting.

D. Houlding says "The sign on the cusp of the 4th house and its ruler help to describe the locality of the item and in particular the quality of ground it lies upon. ".

The cusp of the 4th is in Taurus ie on the ground, but its dispositor went to Scorpio. L4 and POF in Scorpio + L in the 8th ! I jumped thinking "it must be in my loundry bin- it's near the bathroom, on the ground, a "dirty place" and I forgot to check there"! But I was wrong (after all, the last time I saw the blouse was last year in April, i would've certainly found it there by now! Lala Happy ). The thought of someone taking it to the basement by mistake also crossed my mind but, had i found any strong evidences of the blouse being there, I would have declared it a lost object; no way am I going to search that place. Lala Happy

So, I tried to stick to what was seemed to be most obvious in the chart and narrow the selection of indications (because everything seems important to me Confused ).
Now, this is what I selected:

1. L2 in the 8th- there were no more "near the water" places to search in so I decided to stick to the South/West and hidden

2. Virgo might be saying that it's not visible ie inside something, in a closet (suitcase, drawer, pocket...), again SW, on the ground , near the books or in the study room. Being a mutable sign it also suggests it is in the house

3. Saturn - dark colors (black, brown, gray, dark green), dark/old/stinking place

4. succedant house- not where it should be (of course!!! Laughing ), not easy to find, on the right handside
5. concerning the cusp of the 4th- Taurus- near the ground, Soth-East , and its ruler in the 10th (Scorpio) together with POF - dirty place, near the ground, water, near the walls, office , South (10th) or NE (Scorpio), dark colors again.

5. Venus rules the cusp of 4th (white) but is also the significator of the clothes and the blouse is white but not plain white (Scorpio? ).

Ok, so, when I saw all this I knew I'd have to dismiss this SW, SE and South- it just wasn't there no matter how much I hoped to find it there. The only thing left to do was to let the placement of L4 tell me where it where to search (again). And it was suggesting either South (10th house) or NE (Scorpio). Saturn (L2, though, it might have nothing to do with this) suggests dark/old places and so I decided to start a new search in the room that we keep dark all day (and I usually complain there's too much dust there whenever I enter Lala Happy ie Scorpio). It is both a bedroom and a study room(Virgo) . It's in the NE part of the house. The closets are on the right handside so I startded searching again (for the third time)- and it wasn't there. Then I saw the only thing left to be opened- a black suitcase, under the working desk covered with books, on the floor. (left side, though) I packed it myself just the other day, it was full of summer clothes I had to remove from my closet to make more room for winter clothes. I "Knew" there wasn't a single winter blouse in there BUT, the suitcase was black, closed, hidding clothes and on the ground. I opened it and- the blouse was there (well hidden)!.

So, now, where did I make the mistake?
First of all, I didn't think I was goding to find it at all (8th house, no applying aspects etc). The position of the L2 (in Virgo/8th) was suggesting a place near the water (And so did the ruler of the 4th cusp), a study room, a well hidden position possibly inside the closet or a suitcase. L2 in the earth sign and Taurus on the cusp of the 4th a place near or on the the ground. Both Scorpio and Saturn were suggesting a dark color ie black. So, the cusp of the 4th and the position of the L2 in Virgo were both suggesting it was on the ground (and it was) and Virgo gave me a good indication of where it might be (books, closet, hidden etc). And only the position of the L4 was suggestin NE (the acctual location) .But the first thought after seeing L2 in the 8th would be- it's somewhere near the bathroom or in the kitchen. Why didn't I see it's in my sister's room? How come I thought the blouse will not be recovered? And finally, I found my blouse at 15,15 PM, just 33 min after the question, succedant house and mutable sign- so swift?

Last edited by aglaya on Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goca

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are 2 indications that blouse will be found:
* Ruler of 2nd has applaying aspect with POF
*Su applaying by trine to cusp of 2nd house

Other analyse was right.
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/
aglaya

Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goca wrote:
There are 2 indications that blouse will be found:
* Ruler of 2nd has applaying aspect with POF

Other analyse was right.

You mean Saturn? But it 15 degrees away from forming the exact aspect and, at least 8 degrees outside the orb! Confused

Last edited by aglaya on Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
RC

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi aglaya:

I love to study these lost & found charts. Thanks for sharing.

RC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: