Astrology and the Saros - The Iraq War revised

Astrology and the Saros

When interpreting eclipse charts it is important to note the Saros cycle to which the eclipse under study does belong. It is held that the initial eclipse, that gives birth to that particular cycle and family of eclipses, bears meaning to the eclipses that follow and that belong to the same series. It is therefore important to study the initiating eclipse to grasp full meaning of what can be expected from any other eclipse belonging to the same Saros family.

A Saros cycle starts with a partial eclipse that occurs at either of the Earth's poles and the eclipses will work their way from the pole and toward the Earth centre, at which some point the eclipse cycle enters a phase of totality. The eclipse cycle reaches it's height of totality before it recides toward the opposite pole and ends in a series of partial eclipses.

Here is an example of such an interpretation: The Iraq War.

Solar eclipse of Dec 4.2002
This is the solar eclipse of Dec 4. 2002, which preceeded the US delivering their" testimony" on Iraq weapons of mass destruction on Feb 5. 2003. The chart is cast for Baghdad.

Jupiter, who is lord of the eclipse, is stationary in the 7th house, the house of war. Jupter disposes Cancer by exaltation, which is the sign of Bush jr.s natal Sun. Hence, Bush jr. stands out as a mighty opponent. Jupiter is in its first station and turning retrograde. This is at the beginning of its ill direction. I think that whether the interpretation is to be for good or for bad, this means some one wo is potentially over-reaching ones limitations or abilities, and chewing over more than it is possible to digest.

Mars transited the eclipse degree on February 4 and 5. the day of the US "testimony" on Iraq weapons of mass destruction. This passage is malicious, self-ingiting and mischief from weapon or fire could be expected. The Space-shuttle Colombia exploded only a few days earlier.

Initial eclipse Saros cycle 4S
The solar eclipse of Dec. 4. 2002 belongs to a Saros Cycle labled 4S that commenced on April 17. 1624. This first partial eclipse of the series occured in Aries, ruled by Mars, and is square the very degree of Mars exaltation. Mars, the planet of war, is in the 7th house when viewed from Baghdad. This is in itself a token of war - and could have been an obvious indication of that an aggressor would at some later point in time was due to arrive from the West. Mars is in Gemini - the sign that rules the USA.

Astro*Cartography, Solar Eclipse of April 17. 1624
The Astro-Cartography map for the 1624 solar eclipse, which initiates the Saros Series 4S shows how Mars lies on the Descendant of the Persia-gulf, and also notice how Jupiter lies on the Ascendant for the birth place of George W. Bush, Jr.

Ref. Jan 2003: http://www.astronor.com/iraq.htm
http://www.astronor.com

Which Saros Cycle are you talking about? the 26th is an 11N Eclipse
are you looking forward to one of the Lunar Eclipses?

Edited, I looked through the charts on your link I see you are looking forward to July, so close to the upcoming Eclipse you confused me! :)

Granny