The Battle of Oslo and Curse of the Royal Wedding

Monday Sept. 15 hosted this years 'Battle of Oslo' between the local football teams Valerenga and Lyn. Valerenga is considered to be the Big Brother in this context but they haven't been able to seize victory over Lyn since July 29. 1981. The name 'Lyn' can be directly translated into English and means 'Lightening'. The phenomena has been called the 'Lightening Ghost.' :shock:

Now when a curse appears with a record that lasts for almost 30 years, you immediately thing about the Saturn-cycle. 29 years! This means the is Valerenga want to beat the Witch before 2010 they are going to have top pull their socks up! I checked the chart for July 29. 1981 - although I haven't recovered the time for when the game started. It must have been in the afternoon. The chart contains the final passage of the tripple conjunction between Jupiter and Saturn at 5 Libra!

Aha! So it is a curse! To do anything with this one we do as astrologers know it is wise to observe the cycles of 12 and 29 years, in addition to the Jupiter/Saturn cycle, which lasts 20 years. Did I say curse? Oh, by the way, July 29. 1981 is the very same day as Prince Charles and Lady Diana got married! :shock: :shock:
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
http://www.astronor.com

The Battle of Oslo
Lyn and Valerenga clash forces again this week. The spell that goes back to the day Prince Charles and Lady Di got married has yet to be broken. Valerenga have not won since 1981.

Lyn-Valerenga, 20.00 CST Oslo
Odds: 2,70 3,25 2,55
Asc 13SC22 MC 8VI38 Moon 23AR48 POF 6LI21
Played on the Day of Jupiter, the Hour of Venus - radical, sharing the same powers as the sign on the ascendant. The Moon applies to the sextile of Jupiter, L4, who is conjunct Neptune. POF is 6LI21 and conjunct the allignment of Jupiter and Saturn in the 1981 chart.

It will be exciting because Valerenga are on form and have won their last 3 matches. Lyn are second but last in the table. I am going for a draw. According the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn in 1981 I do not think Valerenga will beat Lyn before Saturn returns to Libra in 2010.

But thinking as an astrologer, when Valerenga do beat Lyn, what else do you think may happen? If events move with synchronity we may not have to look too far.

The Fall of the Lightening Ghost

The 'Lightening Ghost' that has spooked the Oslo-derby of Norwegian football since July 29. 1981, the same day as the Wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana, was overthrown on Sunday, September 20. 2009 as Vaalerenga beat Lyn (Lyn means 'Lightening') 4-1. This comes ahead of Saturn's return to 5 degrees Libra and could spell bad news for Lyn ('Lightening') who face bankruptcy and may be abolished from the elite division. If this happens it would have been Vaalerenga's last opportunity to 'beat the curse'.

This question will be answered on Wednesday, Sept. 30, the day after Mercury turns direct. But maybe the fact that the ghost gave up the Battle of Oslo (Oslo is ruled by Cancer, Princess Diana's Sun sign!) indicates that the latch is on the door for Lyn, who without sufficient funding to cover licence costs will experience their contract with the elite division topple and fail. Without a valid licence the club will not be allowed to complete the season.

Whether Lyn survives their crises or not, something has happened and something has changed. A shaddow of 'something' that has spooked Vaalerenga in their combat against Lyn for 28 years has been put to rest.

Sunday's game started at 20.00 hrs CST, 20.09.2009, Oslo.
Asc 10TA13 MC 9CP39 Moon 23LI48 POF 6GE06 POS 14AR20
Day Sun, Hour Jupiter - same powers as Lady of the ascendant.
The Sun of Princess Diana is 9CN40 and on the IC of the match start! Venus, lady of the ascendant, is 0VI14. Compare that with the Sun of Queen Elizabeth at 0TA12 and the Moon of Prince Charles at 0TA26. Prince William's Sun is 0CN07. Transit Pluto has recently turned direct after tracking it's steps back to 0CP39 and sorting out it's oppostion to William's Sun by refranation. Venus, lady of the hour, is a joining planet in the charts of William and Diana. Why? In their natal charts they are in virtually the same degree. What on Earth's going on!?

The Moon at the start of the match was 23LI48 and conjunct Spica at 23LI57. Luna is shown seperating from the trine of Chiron (between worlds!!) and applying to the trine of Neptune at 24AQ13. An angelic state? In my previous post I questioned what else may happen as soon as the curse had been broken? If the reader didn't register it I was refering to a possible reorganizing of the Royal family. So is there something in the works that the public does not know of? Could there be an announcement of regarding an engagement Prince William and Kate Middleton in the immediate future? My eyes are wide open to see whether there is a connection.