Rearrangements Up Ahead for Royal Family

With reference to my previous discussion titled 'Charles likely to denounce heritage to the British throne', dated Feb 5. 2007, and the one started by MarkC on 'Whether Prince William would become King', on April 2. 2008, I am giving this discussion a fresh start.

From the point of wanting to demonstrate the Age Point Technique www.astronor.com/agepoint.htm I would like to point out that Charles' Age Point enters the sign of Cancer in one months time, in the middle of October. This agrees with Prince Charles coming to the age of 60yrs and 11months. The Age Point is calculated from the ascendant and directed clockwise from the date of birth at the rate of 6 degrees for every year, 5 years for every sign or 60 years for an entire circle of the zodiac. At the age of 60 years and 11 months the Age Point has been directed once around the clock and 5 degrees 30 minutes further clockwise, bringing it to the cusp of Leo to Cancer.
At this point in time the Age Point enters a new 5 year period as it is gradually directed through an entire sign at the rate of 1 degree every 2 months. As soon as the Age Point enters Cancer (and we might allow some sort of orb in time for the actual transition) it is likely to trigger the location of Charles' Moon, which is elevated in the chart, in the 10th house, in the sign of its exaltation, in the first degree of Taurus and applying to the Moon's North Node.

There is no question regarding the dignity held by the Moon in Charles' chart and the interpretation that comes to mind is that of a job promotion. The question then is only in what fashion. It might be said that the first 4 months from the middle of October are likely to be turbulent as the Age Point is directed across the degree of the fall of Mars at 28 Cancer. The terms for dealing with a delination of this kind would be to examine in which way the challenge of affairs occuring at this time, in whatever fashion that may be, could be dealt with in a constructive manner.

I hope the readers can appreciate my reasons for wanting to offer my thesis for the scrutiny of the Skyscript Forum.
http://www.astronor.com

This prediction hasn't kicked in as expected. As much as I would like to produce startling evidence of the Age Point technique and bring the house down with a startling example of prostignation, I am quite happy that things appear to have worked out in a more amicable fashion.

In the middle of October Charles' Age Point entered Cancer and with the ruler of this sign, the Moon exalted and with the Moon's North Node located nearby and in the same sign, there was little doubt in my mind that this indicated an occupational promotion for the prince.

While we are merely one month into the new 5 year period and merely on the threshold the sign, there has been little drama concerning what has reached the public eye and ear. When the Age Point changes sign it generally spends a little bit of time to settle down, in the same way as there is the restlessness of the last 3 degrees (or 6 months in time) before moving from one sign to another. With the transition into Cancer there is the unrest of the degree of Mars' fall, which is noticable somewhere between the 2nd and 4th month of sign transition.

So far, in terms of an occupational promotion and in conjunction with Prince Charles' 60th birthday, I notice there were released polls that indicated that the British were more positive to Charles' as a future King than ever. And that's quite nice news to receive on your birthday!

Charles

Hi Andrew,
I have so far not been able to become familiar with the age point... that may change soon, however.
As to Charles and Cancer: I think it is highy significant, that the New Moon preceding the coronation of William the Conqueror has its AC on the first degree of Cancer. (Most interesting, by the way, that's where Prince William's New Moon is.)
Britain, to my understanding, has a lot to do with the Cancer-Capricorn polarity (I know, this is old stuff :-) - but has never ceased to be a fact ... ). This also means that the forthcoming ingress of Pluto into Capricorn will have a wide-ranging impact on the country- and possibly/probably on the Royals themselves.
Have a look at this year's winter solstice - you find Sun conj PL conj MA exactly on the MC when referred to London.
Regards
LL

Something has changed at Buckingham Palace

Newspapers report that something has changed at Buckingham Place, Aftenposten Dec 14. +Dec 27. Prince Charles' popularity has been on the rise and in conjunction with the Prince's 60th birthday a poll showed that 42% of the British people thought that he was not too old and quite fit to be King and 64% thought his work for charity had a positive effect. His marriage to Camilla is now widely accepted and the prince seems more content and relaxed than any other time of his life.

I think I may chew on my own grizzle at present and I am quite content in doing so. Matters seem to be working out in their own order and to the better. While the occupational promotion indicated in the chart of Crown Prince Harald of Norway had quite a profound and dire effect when it registered in June 1990 and King Olav V was taken sick and the Crown Prince replaced, the example of Prince Charles seems to be that things can turn to the positive without things necessarily going wrong.

This has to be taken into account and applauded. Prince Charles' Age Point has entered Cancer and has now reached 29 degrees. It has yet not passed through the degree of Mars' fall, however, it is disposed by the Moon who is exalted in Taurus and applies to the North Node in his 10th house!

Of stories that are currently coming to surface, is not the death of Queen Elizabeth II, but an assasination attempt supposively made upon the queen in Australia 1970. While travelling by train in Australia, a log had been laid across the rail line just after the passing of a special inspection train sent just ahead of the queen's travel. The queen's train (also including Prins Philip) not run off the track, much due to the low speed of the train, the 81year old and pensioned policeman Cliff McHardy reports. The guilty were never found, but activists sympathetic to the IRA were taken in for questioning. Source: NTB, Aftenposten.

I can't really believe this, but I just figured out a crucial mistake. :oops:
I actually miscalculated Prince Charles Age Point. Prince Charles was 60 year old on November 14. 2008. His Age Point enters Cancer 11 months after his 60th birthday - in October 2009. That's now!

While calculating the Age Point is so simple and this mistake is so embarrassing on my part, this gives a new opportunity to monitor the correct transition of Charles' Age Point from the sign of Leo to Cancer. This means going back to start and checking out my initial expectancies.