Train Wreck

Collision occured at
4:32 PM (16:42)
12 September 2008
Chatsworth, California

Metrolink train (commuter/Passenger Train) and Freight Train Collide, 2 confirmed Dead, Still going through the wreckage. not yet known which train was Where it Shouldn't have been. The Passenger Train Was comming From Los Angeles Union Station Heading out to Moorpark, Freight Train origins and Destination not stated.
Metro should have left Union Station about 4:10 PM (16:10)

I get 23 CAp for Ascendent for Starting Point, Saturn in the 8th, and 29Cap 28 for Ascendent for collision chart. Saturn now within 1 degree of 8th Cusp, in 8th.

Since I rarely see good times posted for such large accidents I thought I'd post. this comes after recent channel tunnel fire between UK and France, so wondering if we are having a rash of train wrecks?

And if so, WHY? Mercury is square Jupiter, well so are Mars and Venus, but would think Mercury and Jupiter for transportation, since it does not seem country specific, I'm thinking this relates to a larger issue of travel in sky language? Is Mercury within the claws of Scorpio right now? visually speaking? possibly?

Approximate estimate of persons on passenger train was 350 people.

Granny

update they have a more accurate account of passengers, they say 222 passengers were aboard, and so far 23 dead, And they say the Passenger Train Engineer did NOT stop for a red light. Just thought I'd clarify.

I do think that Saturn (the passenger train) conj the 8th cusp at 4:32 is rather descriptive.

G

I had an interesting note pointed out to me on this incident,

Mercury, Mars and Venus were at the critical degree for the Nodes at the time of this incident as well. something I hadn't noticed.

I do wonder if it might be related to all the plane crashes going on? as in Travel in general, not just trains or planes, etc.

G

I think there was also a train wreck in Japan, and a number of airplane crashes. Perhaps the final station of Pluto in Sagittarius has something to do with it? Pluto AND Jupiter just stationed direct.

GH :)

I do wonder if it might be related to all the plane crashes going on? as in Travel in general, not just trains or planes, etc.
That would include the financial troubles that airlines and travel companies have been having; Alitalia seems to be on the verge of bankruptcy, and two British tour companies have collapsed in the past week or so, one of them apparently leaving more than 80,000 people stranded abroad.

There was another train accident today, Metrolink again, hit a Bus (that thankfully was out of service) 14 people injured, they are not certain who was at fault on this one. I'd say this is a rash of accidents!

Granny

You guys are good. Things like this are very hard to explain in astrological terms. Maybe if you post your perceptions on this events on blogs or website you might make a buzz. :D