Tom wrote:That chart is from Janus software. How did you get it into the post? I have no problem with that, I just want to know how to do it. Thanks.

Tom
Hi Tom:

I did print screen command from my key board, then pasted it in one of my graphic software programs, Image Composer (tho any will do) and then cropped the extra parts so it wasn't too big for web. I've found this to be the cleanest, quickest way to post my charts. I uploaded that graphic it to my website, then did a 'copy image location' command and voil? !

RC

Gunhilde wrote:This isn't Rimantas Antanas-Antonovich Stankiavichus, the Russian cosmonaut, is it?

Just kidding. Is this someone you know?

GH :???:
:P Hi Gunhilde.

Yes it is. Any comments ?

RC

It is often quite difficult to get people to post on anything that isn't neurotically numerical or absurdly folksy.

I'll have a go... I think this person is a spiritual leader of some kind, though I don't really like the term. Maybe a cult leader. However, a cult leader with very little to say, maybe even a vow of silence?

They are bound to be successful and financially successful too.

This person is certainly a force to be reckoned with, arrogant and pompous.

I would mention Jimmie Jones, L.Ron Hubbard, Calvin Coolidge here...

Widely feared, I would guess.

fish wrote:It is often quite difficult to get people to post on anything that isn't neurotically numerical or absurdly folksy.

I'll have a go... I think this person is a spiritual leader of some kind, though I don't really like the term. Maybe a cult leader. However, a cult leader with very little to say, maybe even a vow of silence?

They are bound to be successful and financially successful too.

This person is certainly a force to be reckoned with, arrogant and pompous.

I would mention Jimmie Jones, L.Ron Hubbard, Calvin Coolidge here...

Widely feared, I would guess.
Hi Fish,

Thanks for participating.

I see how you got there with your reading but I'll clear away whats off:

The parts that fit: "He" is very quiet usually, seems somewhat withdrawn or introverted at times but if he does engage in conversation with someone, he talks in a very confident all knowing Leo way and loves to inform others of his knowledge of the topic if its one he knows.

And the Leo temper keeps those around him watchful, careful not to cause it to unleash.

RC

Labalance wrote:I wouldn't say spiritual although altruistic with money. But "he" looks more health oriented to me, perhaps involved with science?
No, not really him.

Okay, to steer you all to what I found so interesting about the chart is the 12th house!

Look at all the planets there. What would that indicate?

RC

Certainly the full 12th house is intriguing. I would also like to know how the detrimented Jupiter and Saturn would play out.

Having such a full 12th leads me to think that there is an awful lot here that goes on behind the scenes, a secret life comes to mind. You have said that he talks easily about what he knows and perhaps there is a self-love that is also self-destructive (because it turns others off).

The Jupiter in Virgo on the Ascendent---Jupiter (hot, moist?) in the dry and cold sign Virgo, inimical---Jupiter on the ascendent should be someone who is generous but detrimented it cannot give the way it should. Something is off about Jupiter. It rules the intercept in the 4th and the 7th and 8th cusps and opposes the 7th so I would say this person has difficulty in all their relationships and brings crisis into their own lives.

Sun/Pluto conjunction, those of us who work with the outer planets, well we know what this means: power issues are always going to be predominant and self-assertion is a way of controlling the outcome of every situation.

There is the Mars/Uranus square which again can indicate temper, but also an enormous amount of physical energy.

Saturn detriment in Cancer in the 11th---this strikes me as quite ambitious and willing to work very hard to achieve a lifelong dream, particularly as it squares the Moon in Libra in the 2nd, again this seems to indicate financial ambition and a drive to the top of one's game. Saturn is working with Mars (accidentally dignified in Asc place). So his energy is easily put to work on his schemes such as they might be.

The Asc. is weakened by it ruler being in the 12th. I think this is significant. I don't know this person at all but having such a 12th house with personal planets occupying makes me wonder whether anyone would ever really know them very well. Overall the chart is extremely dry, diurnal, with Mars in the noctural sect---this strengthens the Mars somewhat and its position on the Asc makes it a leading force in life. I think we could get quite far in understanding this person just by studying the Mars in Virgo on the Asc.

One thing I find interesting is the poor condition of this persons planets ruling romantic relationships.

His traditional 7th house ruler ( Jupiter) is in detriment while the exaltation & triplicity ruler (Venus) is in the 12th house. Still, despite Jupiter?s lack of essential dignity it is extremely prominent. Its both exactly on the ASC and close to the fixed star Regulus. At a guess I would say something about this person?s partner or choice of partner(s) brings him/her to public attention. The alternative is that there is a death connection ( 8th house ruler on ASC)

The 5th house ruler ( Saturn) is very weak in terms of dignity.

Ok lets stick my neck out and have a real go! My mind turns to convicted murderers ( 12th house -imprisonment) or possibily a Priest guilty of abuse (spiritual celibacy has a 12th house link). Jupiter in detriment on the ASC fits well the abuse of spiritual authority. A peregrine Mars in the 1st forms a separating dexter sextile to a debilitated Saturn in the 11th house. In signs of long ascension it may operate more like a square. Plus Sun/Pluto conjunction power could imply power misuse or abuse issues?

The Moon is disposed by a passionate Venus in Leo in the 12th. However, the Exaltation,Triplicity & Face ruler (Almuten) of the Moon is actually Saturn the 5th house ruler. The separating dexter square of the Moon to Saturn implies the moon is going forward under the strong influence of its dispositor. Still, with a Moon in Scorpio I do tend to dwell more on the darker possibilities!