Lilly's other publications?

Generally one only hears about William Lilly's Christian Astrology. While in many respects this represents the summation of his thoughts it is obviously not the whole story.

Lilly wrote many other astrological pamphlets etc. I am wondering where the best place is to find these? Have they been collected into any compendiums of his other writings? To date the only other publication I have by Lilly is The History of His Life and Times from the year 1602 to 1681.

I not talking about collecting rare originals! Just reproductions of these.

From an astrological point of view what are the most important of these? Secondly, where might I track down such reproductions of old Lilly publications?

Hi Deb,

Its me again. Just one further question....

I keep hearing about ''England's Prophetical Merlin''. Am I right in thinking this features several charts by Lilly? :???:

This is mainly about the conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter in 1642 but it demonstrates against several notable nativities (Martin Luther and Kings and Queens), and features some charts and material on comets, and at the end there is an example nativity judgement, a chart on the Urine of John Pym, and three horaries - one a trial, one a theft, and one the 'young woman/old man' chart that we have on site here: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aged.html