Hi again maybe time to revisit the Large Hadron Collider again. It currently looks as though it is due for a November 2009 restart. Initially it is proposed to run it at half power ie 3.5 TeV until some time in 2010 (that is still way above the current most powerful collider at Fermilab which runs at 1 TeV).

Interesting that this proposed date follows on from Jupiter's return to direct motion in October considering earlier postings relating to Jupiter's configuration with other planets in last year's startup chart and a postulated CERN foundation chart for the actual choice of location and facility building back in 1954.

However all of the cardinal chart focus in those charts and my earlier linkage with the Neils Bohr birthchart makes me wonder whether its new startup will be delayed until we move into Capricorn??? Or a little earlier still Jupiter crosses the position of Neptune at last year's startup on December 9th . SO maybe no startup until December or possibly even into early January considering the earlier charts I considered above.

mike c

We should be watching this one with interest again: Second Chance for LHC

I am particulary interested in the presence of planets in the path from 4-19 degrees Scorpio, which I am monitoring as a 'Gift Box', as in contrast to the Via Combust. Planets tend to pose in this field when we are expanding our concepts of reality. There was always something here when the 'Outer Planets' were discovered and I recall it to have been occupied by Mars when they discovered plutonium.

This time round there is an interesting reception between the Sun and Mars. However, the Saturn square Pluto in cardinal points spells a pretty heavy message. By coincidence it occurs at the same time at the second wave of H1N1. Nine US Banks also went bankrupt on Friday. This is the largest number of banks to collapse in one day since the beginning of the finance crises, driven by a collapse in real estate.
http://www.astronor.com

A bird is given the blame for new LHC failure, the Independent reported on Friday, 6 Nov. The bird is supposed to a dropped a crumb from a baguett, which landed on the big accellerator, causing the thermic temperature inside to rise from - 271C to -256C.

The crumb was obviously too much for the particle accellerator and the bird is now definately toast! :lol:

lorenz, the fellow who 'invented' chaos, used the buddhist(?) example of how the movement of a butterfly's wing could be the ultimate cause of a tornado --

small causes having large effect --

just so fanciful -- yet apparently the small blip -- the bird's crumb -- stopping the cern -- up there with the xmas sugarplums dancing about my consciousness

CERN is up and running. According to their official website a clockwise circulating beam was established at 10 pm on 20 Nov 2009, Meyrin, 46N14, 6E04.

I get Asc 8LE36 MC 22AR46 Sun 28SC41 Moon 15CP04 POF 22GE12
The Moon in the degree of Jupiter's fall applying to detrimented Venus in the Heart of Scorpio. Fortuna is calculated for a nocturnal chart and is square Uranus.

Comments?

yeah, 2012 is looking apocalyptic ...

Campaign pair -- Doom & Gloom

speaking of which -- Sarah Palin has thought of Glenn Beck as her running mate -- they are astrotwins.

hi there, I guess you could argue that the "true startup" will be when particle collisions start, which is provisionally set for December 3rd I believe. Sort of inline with what I was saying above about December etc. At that time Mars will be approaching the south node of the chart for the original LHC startup chart for next year, and of course Jupiter will be heading into crossing Neptune's position in that chart. However, I still wonder whether there are some delays still to come bringing up the possibility of transiting aspects connecting to the 14 degree zone of cardinal signs (from other charts cited above and on my other threads on the subject - I think)?? Perhaps as soon as the Libra lunar transit of later on that week ie collisions on Dec 10th?? or taking into account Jupiter somewhere between 8th and 10th??
mike c

Southside of Chicago has a monument to 2 December 1942 -- Henry Moore, on what was once U Chicago's Stagg Field underneath which was the first observed atomic split and why the football is called the bomb.

>Particle collisions, CERN have started their tests.

Hi andrew... most interesting! Notice how the particle collision chart you gave has the Moon conjunct Jupiter translating the light of the opposition between Jupiter and Mars. At the time of the original startup last year Mars was square Jupiter with the Moon conjunct Jupiter! If you recall earlier on I also cited a potential CERN foundation chart with an opposition between Jupiter and Mars!
regards
mike c