LHC Startup / CERN

Anyone got any comments on the world's greatest science experiment at CERN, Geneva?

I'm very interested in the astrological timelines. A resonant foundation date for CERN seems to be 8 October 1954 (anyone got a time or better date??) which means it was born under a close Jupiter/Uranus conjunction opp Mars which seems pertinent for particle colliders.

Its noteable that it is due to finally start up on September the 10th ie within days of Jupiter's return to direct motion. The timeline for bringing it up to full power and actual particle collisions could easily coincide with Jupiter's transit across that Jupiter/Uranus/Mars configuration in the 1954 chart. Any comments??
mike c

There is a scheduled start time too for 10th September. 9.30 am local time Geneva -Mars/mercury (and Venus) conjunction rising, although of course anything can happen and it could end up being later.

BTW. Why did you chose 8th October for the CERN birthdate? CERN itself seems to prefer 29 September - the date that the minimum number (7) of countries ratified the treaty. I have been unable to track down a time.

I have had a look at this and plan to do more as the chart seems to resonate to the upcoming Neptune/Jupiter/Chiron conjunction sextile Uranus next year.

It is certainly worthwhile exploring.

BTW. Why did you chose 8th October for the CERN birthdate? CERN itself seems to prefer 29 September - the date that the minimum number (7) of countries ratified the treaty. I have been unable to track down a time.
Hi I chose that date (8 October) because it was when under treaty provisions on that date the physical location in Geneva was decided and then subsequently contracts were awarded to start building the first machine. The date is a tricky one though, and as you say 29th is the official treaty birthday. Makes no difference of course to my Uranus/Jupiter - Mars observation . This is reflected in CERN's 50th birthday celebrations which ran from March through to October

cheers
mike

I have had a look at this and plan to do more as the chart seems to resonate to the upcoming Neptune/Jupiter/Chiron conjunction sextile Uranus next year.

It is certainly worthwhile exploring.
You are right that 29th September 1954 chart is interesting , I'll delve further into that.

cheers
mike c

Hi I just noticed a fascinating pattern re my choice of October 8th 1954 as a key date for CERN and events leading up to the world's largest machine and Particle Physics experiment kicking in on Sep 10th.

Neils Bohr is widely regarded as the father of particle physics and his birthdate was October 7th 1885 giving him a 14 Libra Sun. the October 8th 1954 date will also share that Sun of course and lo and behold the rising Libran Mars Stellium on September 10th will also share that same degree of Libra!!

mike c

Haven't considered Sabian symbols for a long time but considering the libra 14 deg 11 startup for the Large Hadron Collider you've gotta love this!
Sabian Symbols; 15th degree of Libra "CIRCULAR PATHS"
Marc Edmond Jones talked of 'machinery parts, new and circular'!!!
mike c

Hi I chose that date (8 October) because it was when under treaty provisions on that date the physical location in Geneva was decided and then subsequently contracts were awarded to start building the first machine.
Ah, that is interesting.

I was hoping to look at these charts more this week, but it hasn't worked out quite as planned. Now I am away for 2 weeks and of course, all being well, the LHC will be up and running by the time I am back. However I think the real hot stuff starts later so there is probably still plenty to be done.

Hi a little addition - the chart for Niels Bohr's birthdate
- October 7th 1885, no idea of a time perhaps someone else knows, features a conjunction between Uranus and Saturn. It strikes me that that is quite pertinent for the origination of Particle Physics.

When the LHC powers up and starts collisions in November of this year Saturn and Uranus will be in opposition. Saturn also contacts Neptune in the month following, and Jupiter comes into the frame with its return to direct motion on startup of the Collider and its trine to Saturn in late November. This is all suggestive to me that the search that began with Bohr will bear fruit. Looks like we are in for really groundbreaking discoveries. What does anyone else think??
mike c

LHC First Beam chart

The officially starting of LHC First Beam was today 10th Sep 2008 7.28 GMT at CERN near Geneva 46n14 6e03 Asc 13Lib19' and this should be the chart of this huge project. This is a very strong and promising chart: both the benefices and the luminaries are in aspects to angles. Uranus trine MC, Jupiter on IC and Venus the ruler exactly on Asc are enough indications for a great success.
Heliocentric Venus is also in very favorable aspects to helio Jupiter, MC, Sun, Moon and Uranus.

This is the press release from CERN this morning

Geneva, 10 September 2008. The first beam in the Large Hadron Collider at CERN1 was successfully steered around the full 27 kilometres of the world?s most powerful particle accelerator at 10h28 this morning. This historic event marks a key moment in the transition from over two decades of preparation to a new era of scientific discovery.

And this is the chart

http://www.astrologix.de/forum/user_fil ... 325069.gif

Ren?