Dangerous period for Obama

There is an increased risk of harm coming to Barack Obama over the next few weeks Because the eclipse on August 16th is closely conjunct his natal Uranus which is conjunct his nodal axis at 27 leo(head)/Aquarius(tail). In Obama's chart, Mars has dignity in the 8th house of death (3 degrees from the cusp), and transiting Uranus will be in close opposition to his mars throughout the period.

His Natal Mars is fairly closely trine his natal Saturn. I'd say that the Uranus opposition shows more how Barack Obama has a lot of chaos to overcome to get things done.

Basically Uranus is currently in his first house, (shocking!) placidus cusps.
but he has had tremendous activity in his 7th house, I think that he thinks of his election as a personal relationship, a marriage with the people and has been conducting his campaign accordingly. Also his strong 6th house I think shows him to be a person who is strongly motivated to give back to the public. The 6th house was called the house of slavery I believe at one point, but I think you could also call it the house of service, in his case of public service? just a thought.

In not too long he will have saturn Conj Mars and then Trine natal Saturn, consequently opp Uranus along the way. That should be interesting.

Granny

His Natal Mars is fairly closely trine his natal Saturn. I'd say that the Uranus opposition shows more how Barack Obama has a lot of chaos to overcome to get things done.

Basically Uranus is currently in his first house, (shocking!) placidus cusps.
but he has had tremendous activity in his 7th house, I think that he thinks of his election as a personal relationship, a marriage with the people and has been conducting his campaign accordingly. Also his strong 6th house I think shows him to be a person who is strongly motivated to give back to the public. The 6th house was called the house of slavery I believe at one point, but I think you could also call it the house of service, in his case of public service? just a thought.

In not too long he will have saturn Conj Mars and then Trine natal Saturn, consequently opp Uranus along the way. That should be interesting.

Granny