Will I win the Lawsuit ?

Hi,

This is a horary cast last year, when the querent was considering a lawsuit against an academic institution. The querent took a course in computer programming, for which a large sum of money was paid. The course turned out to be a "total disaster" and numerous complaint letters were sent to the institution's authorities, which refused to deliver what was promised in the syllabus and advertisements or to refund the tuition.

Eventually a lawsuit was filed by the end of Dec-2008. By late May 2009 the judge decided to accept it and have a trial around Sept-2009, after the defendant rejected his recommendation to reach a compromise.

The question was "Will I win the lawsuit?"
9 Sep 2008
5:04:47 PM EED (gmt+3)
Tel Aviv, Israel
34E45 32N01
Mercury Lord of the hour
Mars is Lord of the day.
Querent is Saturn L1.
Rival is Sun L7
Judge is Mars L10.
Verdict is Venus L4.

Saturn L1 is in the 7th, in the Rival's house, combust and Peregrine ,yet stronger than Sun which is close to the cusp of the 8th. Sun and Saturn are separating, so Saturn is moving away from combustion.

Mars as the judge is in its sign of detriment, intercepted in the 8th house (rival's second), but it is in the sign of Saturn's exaltation and Sun's fall, which means he favors the querent.
Venus as Verdict is strong in its own domicile, but intercepted in the 8th. It is in the sign of Saturn's exaltation and Sun's fall.
Mars as judge separates from Sun's contrantiscia, which is like a hidden hard aspect.

Venus applies to Sun's contrantiscia.

Mercury L8 L5 in the 8th and Saturn are in mutual reception by exaltation.
Venus and Saturn are in mutual reception by triplicity and face.

Venus as Verdict applies to square Jupiter L11 and L2 in the 12th. Jupiter could signify Querent's friends and witnesses, but why is it hiding in the 12th in its sign of fall and Mars' exaltation? (Jupiter= co-students are scared to come forward and speak against the institution, which might deprive them of their much desired diploma, Mars L9, which is being held as a hostage ).

After Venus perfects the square to Jupiter, Jupiter will Perfect a trine to Saturn, its dispositor. It looks like Jupiter carries Venus' light to Saturn.

Based on that I suspect there are many secrets waiting to be uncovered, and eventually the verdict will favor the querent.

My judgement is "Yes, Querent will win the lawsuit", but because the chart looks quite complicated , with the Moon having so many future aspects to perfect before moving into the next sign, I'm not quite sure about the outcome.

I would appriciate any input on this chart.
Thanks,
AquaStella.

It is rather interesting that Mercury and Mars, lords of hour and day are conjunct a unfortunate fixed star named algorab of the nature of Mars/Saturn.

Algorab
(Behenian Star) Scavenging, destructiveness, repulsiveness, malevolence, fiendishness and lying, suicide, greed, injuries. :evil:

I think Mercury the trickster signifies here the lecturer in the course, which according to the querent, turned out to have no qualifications at all for the job. He had no academic education, no experience at all as a software developer, and was eventually exposed as a "pathological liar". :-|

Hi AquaStella,

Did you notice Sun opp app Uranus - co ruler of 1st !!
This could be the reason the querent refused compromise even when the saturn was in a precarious condition.
Regarding, jupiter- it could be the financial gain he expects from the case would not be there.

PD

Well, I'd say that the querent will eventually win... with all other relevant factors taken into consideration as well, the presence of south node in the 7th points out toward victory over the adversary.

Hi PD,

Actually it was the defendant who refused to compromise, not the querent. The defendant claimed he wanted to go to trial because the lecturer (defendant's employee) intended to sue the querent for slander and libel.

Yes, I was wondering about the Sun/Uranus aspect. Note also Algol on the cusp of 4th, 10th from 7th. Maybe the defendant is about to be faced with an unpleasant surprise.

Will I Win The Lawsuit?

:D Hi Cornelia!
Yes Saturn in the 7th house can be a warning to the astrologer in Judgment,but in this case he is the significator of the Querent.
Lilly says.....
You must also be wary when in any question propounded,you find the cusp of the seventh house afflicted,or the Lord of that house Retrograde or impedited,& the matter at that time not concerning the seventh house,but belonging to any other house,it's an argument the Judgment of the astrologer will give small content,or anything please the querent;for the seventh house generally has signification of the Artist.
Hope this helps!! :D
Wishes Saturngirl.
Enjoy what you learn,as it keeps the mind youthful!!

Re: Will The Lawsuit Settle?

Julie K wrote:With Saturn posited in 7th the reputation of the Astrologer will be at stake and the Querent may be unhappy with the answer.

The Sun is 17/15 Virgo and the Moon's Nodes @ 18/15 Aqu/Leo.

jk
True, I thought they were both in 15 degree(dumb). The fact the sign differs however doesn't make any difference.

As Cor-scorpii had already suggested above, and Guido Bonatus agrees:
The 111th is to consider in nativities and questions, especially of Lawsuits and controversies, whether the Dragon's tail be in the seventh? For that signifies damage or overthrow to the native's enemies and prosperity to the native or querent, becuase the Dragon's head will then be in the ascendant.
Guide to Astrologers, Guido Bontus

In this horary chart, the 7th house is the house of Lawsuits. Lord 1st in the 7th in a lawsuit horary simply strengthens the chart's radicality.

This was already explained by Saturngirl above.

The answer for that Horary is really not easy. Saturn in 7 and Neptun in 1 are warning the Astrologer, because of misinterpretation or unsatisfied Questioner.

The part of Lawsuit is in Virgo 15?42!

Only the reason, that the Moon as co-significator has better aspects than as the sun, gives the wish to win, a small hope. The process will have a lot of surprises for both sides.

The fixed signs in Angel, AS and DS, is showing us the long time which it will need for the outcome!(2008-09)

Wolfgang