pregnant or not?

Do you think this chart indicate pregnancy (after an IVF treatment)?

When I casted the chart, the first thing I did was to look for benevolent planets in the 5th house. I was happy to see Moon, Jupiter, Neptune and Chiron there, not afflicted. Then I went on to look for aspect between the 1st house ruler (Venus) and the 5th houe ruler (Saturn). I was happy to see an applying trine between Venus/Mars and Saturn. None of the 1st or the 5th house rulers are afflicted by aspects. North Node is in the 4th house of home.
Now the bad stuff - no fertile signs on the cusps of 1st and 5th house. The first house ruler - Venus - is in Taurus, so that's a little plus.
Ruler of 1st, Venus, is in conjunction with Mars- Lilly considers that unfortunate. I wonder, do we still consider a conjunction to Mars to be detrimental? Also, the ruler of 1st is located at the end of 7th house and entering the 8th. And the ruler of 5th is almost in the 12th house (could it be a secret?).This is considered that to be a very weak placement.

The problem is that when I balance the pros and cons of this chart, i can't make a final judgement. I am glad to see Moon and Jupiter in the 5th house, I am glad to see an applying aspect between the 1st ruler and the 5th ruler, the rulers are not afflicted by aspects to malefic planets, but....the rulers are not in fruitfull signs and the location in houses is very weak. Can someone help me with that?

Hi,

I think Moon on the cusp of the 5th, applying trine Sun L11 (5th from 7th) of hopes and wishes is a positive indication.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/pregnancy.html

I beileve Venus L1 (querent) in its domicile and Mars L7 (doctor) on that cusp of the 8th mark the INVASIVE "in vitro fertility treatment". Moon separates from square this Venus/Mars (fertilization) and applies trine Sun L11. This might reflect a stressful , painful yet successful treatment.

(Note Sun separates Square Saturn L5 in the 12th house of hidden things).
Still, I don't like the fact that Moon's final aspect is square Mercury L12 in the 8th, while Mercury is lord 12th (= 8th from 5th) and Saturn Lord 5th and 4th is stationary direct on the cusp of 12th (8th from 5th).
I also don't like the fact that Neptune is in the 5th with Jupiter on its first station...

Hope for the best.

Stella, thanks for your response. I had a failed IVF three months ago and that is shown by the separating aspect between Sun and Saturn L5, my hopes for pregnancy were dashed. Now Sun is applying to Moon and Jupiter, connecting them together in the 5th house... I am worried too about the last aspect of the Moon being a square to Mercury L12, immediately after a conjunction to Jupiter. Mercury squares Jupiter, the 6th house of health, so myabe it indicates some health scares. However, Mercury is peregrine (no applaying aspects to anything) so he's not strong....who knows. I will know in a couple of days..

just had the test at the clinic - it's positive for pregnancy but the pregnancy hormone level is too low - only 25 . It may double in the next 2 days, but most likely the implantation is not good and the embryo will be miscarried. oh well.....Saturn L5 in this horary is not standing in front of the 12th house for nothing...

Hi Gren

Hopefully it will all be well

there is a technique that says that your most fertile day will be when the distance in longitude between the sun and moon is equal to the one you has in your birth chart.

so, if for instance you was born two days after the new moon, with the distance between them of 30 degrees, every time that the sun in the moon on the skies repeat this pattern, you would theorically be in your fertile day.

you can always try to improve it even better with electional astrology.

best of luck
Meu blog de astrologia (em portugues) http://yuzuru.wordpress.com
My blog of astrology (in english) http://episthemologie.wordpress.com

Please don't be pessimistic. Saturn L5 could be in the 12th because at the time of the horary the pregnancy was still somewhat "hidden".

Venus L1 is strong in its own domicile and applying trine Saturn L5. It will perfect the trine when Venus and Saturn are at 16 degrees, in a bit less than 10 degrees (months?) very shortly after Venus perfects a conjunction with Mars. This might suggest a birth by Caesarean section , as Mars signifies the Doctor and his knife, and the 8th house stands for surgery too. Jupiter in the 5th might suggest a big baby.

The same could be signified by Saturn L5 being on the cusp of 12th (hospital) which is 8th from 5th (surgery), and the fact that Moon's final aspect is square (stressful) Mercury L12 (hospital) in the 8th (surgery). Mercury is in Taurus, received by Venus L1 (rulership) and Moon (exaltation), while receiving Saturn L5 into its rulership and exaltation.

I wish you the best ! :D

Thanks, Stella. It was really interesting to read your interpretation. I had overlooked the mutual reception between Mercury/Venus/Moon. And the last aspect of the Moon to Mercury being square could very much mean surgery, yes....I am glad to see Moon proceeding to conjunct Jupiter in this horary chart, at a later degree.
Also, at the moment, my progressed Moon (ruler of my 5th natal house) is applying conjuncting my natal Jupiter in Scorpio, it's a very benevolent progression...will see. I am surprisingly calm and optimistic. Not feeling desperate or anything..

Well, I'm so sorry to hear that. I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you for sharting the chart as well as the updates, it's highly appreciated and I believe I can say that on everyone's behalf!

It'll happen, don't worry! ;-)