Major astrological events in June? or...?

Hello,

I'm new and certainly not a professional when it comes to astrology.

For myself and just about everyone I know, the last month has been absolutely jam packed with major life changing events. Deaths, new loves, break ups, new jobs, loss of jobs, new houses etc Just about everyone I know has said the same thing. Their lives have been plodding along at steady pace and then, since June, a whole number of changes have been occurring, major life changing events that is.
I am currently located in Sydney Australia.
I was just curious, is there a major eclipse, or aligning of some planets or something...??? going on to explain all of this? It just seems all so coincidental! It's not a bad thing, just SOOOO much is going on for myself and everyone I know and everyone I meet in fact!

Is there any explanation?

Thanks!

For the benefit of those who are not familiar with the term, a Blue Moon is the expression used when two new moons occur in one and the same calendary month. This reflects the imbalance between the solar and lunar year (12 months but 13 moons), which in fact is the hidden astrological secret of the favourite childhood story of Sleeping Beauty. The King has a table set with 12 golden plates, yet there are 13 fairy godmothers. So the 13th fairy godmother comes along to the party and upsets law and order. A variation of this story is due to the superstitions associated with Friday the 13th. Man was created on a Friday and the Son of God was crucified on a Friday - so Friday is synonym with the day of Man. Thus, on Friday the 13th Man is supposively subject to the imbalance of nature.

I don't know whether there is any statistical evidence of the influence of a Blue Moon. However, many of our Folk traditions appear to be a neat way of keeping ancient knowledge alive.
http://www.astronor.com