Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

What happened to the wallet?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JesterDev

Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: What happened to the wallet? Reply with quote

What happened to the wallet?
April 21st, 2008
1:31PM MDT +6:00
Pueblo, Co, USA
38N 15'16" 104W 36'31"

My wifes boss lost her wallet yesterday - actually she thinks it was stolen. She went out the night before to her bar (she owns a bar on the side) and went straight home. Normally she stops by the store in the morning on the way to work to buy some coffee but this time she did not so she does not now when it became missing. Sometime from the night before to yesterday around 12 noon. She found it to be missing while in her office.

You'll have to excuse my poor abilities here. I'm still new to all this.

Leo is the Asc. The second house is in Libra (ruled by Venus) - Venus is in the 9th. Not sure what all represents what here, but it looks to me as if it was not stolen, but misplaced. Someplace perhaps religious. Perhaps up high, near some objects which she adores. ?? Am I on the right track here?

I also see that Saturn is in RX and trine with the sun. Could this mean that it will take a long time to resolve this issue? I seem to remember there being a "trick" with retrograde planets - that you have to look closely; maybe things are backwards. Not sure it's that's true or not.

Edited by Deb to add missing data
LeeLu

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With your data I got the Leo Asc but the 2nd house is 12 Virgo 40í in which case the ruler of the possession is Mercury. Mercury is in the 10th just coming out of combustion which will hopefully make him more visible. It is angular and close to the Sun ruler of querent meaning that the wallet is still within your wifeís boss' reach. Moon, a natural ruler of lost things is in the 4th of buried and hidden things, another testimony that the item is misplaced, and is one of the arguments for a recovery of the lost item. Moon trined Mars its dispositor and ruler of 4th, and the last aspect was sextile to Jupiter dispositor of 5th which could symbolize her bar (a place for pleasure and fun). She may have just lost it there, since the Moon is just about to change the sign it could have fallen down behind something. Mercury in the 10th and in the earth sign indicates that it is on the ground and towards south. If she also has an office in that bar I suggest she takes a look there.

But, on the other side, this is a mixed chart giving arguments for item being both, stolen or lost, or if not stolen then being just picked-up by somebody. I canít make up my mind...

Saturn, ruler of the 7th of theft in 1st and separating from a trine to Sun ruler of querent could be an argument for the wallet being stolen. Part of Fortune in the 8th can indicate that the item is now in somebody elseís possession. Moon changing signs and applying to square Saturn ruler of 7th, so Sun and Moon both aspect the ruler of thief (or other person, not necessarily a thief). Saturn also rules 6th house of employees so maybe this person works at the bar, found the wallet laying on the ground and just picked it up?
JesterDev

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a long way's to go I see. Well I was little close. I did not think it was stolen, but misplaced. And I did tell her to check her office either at the bar or at work. But I thought it was up high. Well in any case I'm going to go back over the chart again and use your analysis for my studies. I'll will post back the results as soon as I get them.

So Saturn in RX is of little help/hindrance here?

Thank you very much for the assistance.
LeeLu

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturn retrograde in the 1st along with the south node, separating from the ruler of querent can only make matters worse.
Deb
Administrator

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturn is also the 7th house ruler, so an argument for the involvement of a thief. Iím not sure of the date of this chart Ė was it April 22nd? Also, what house system are you using? Most horary astrologers use Regiomontanus but if you are using a different house system can you let us know? As LeeLu has pointed out, it influences the choice of significators in this chart.
JesterDev

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about the date. It was April 21st. And the house system I used was Regiomontanus. I haven't really talked with my wife's boss much. Other then she told me she has no office at the bar, and there was only one employee that night and the employee says that she did not pick up the wallet.

What's interesting is that my wife and a few others think is that it might have been one of her two step sons - Moon in the 4th.

Also the moon is in the via combusta. Although I'm not sure how to interpret it, I do now it's not a good thing.
LeeLu

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I calculated the chart for April 22., Regiomontanus houses.

In April 21. chart the houses and significators are the same but there are differences with the Moon and the Part of Fortune. Moon does not change sign and is just out of via combusta at 17 Scorpio. The first applying aspect is trine to its dispositor Mars lord 4 which still points out to a misplacement.
But Part of fortune is in the 7th now which, once again, indicates that somebody else has the wallet... a husband, a thief?
Confusing Confused
Regarding the step sons I'd rather look to the lord 11 for them as it is the 5th from the 7th, I guess... in which case Mercury would signify both them and the wallet, and Mercury is the dispositor of Saturn connecting them to the 7th and theft...
Or this may be just a prank of her husband and step sons.
AquarianEssence

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wondering if this wallet was ever found. Another question I have is if all of you only read missing objects from the radical 2nd rather than turning it to the person asked for? In this case it would be the 4th who is the boss of the wife.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: