lost cat horary

Hello,

Trying to find an ex-boyfriend's lost cat. The background is: he's a rescue cat, been with my friend for 2-3 weeks, very fluffy and has been shaved (for health reasons!) so looks bit like a fat black and white poodle. He went missing on Friday. I did the chart as soon as I knew on Monday 28 April, 5.28pm, London.

I chose to have the cat as 6th house (home of small animals) so his significator is Jupiter. Also I'm the quesitor since my friend hasn't asked me to do this.

Looking at the Lilley info confused me a bit but from other info on the site it appears:
1. The moon aspects fortuna
2. A fortune (Jupiter) is in the 4th house,
3. 2nd ruler Mars is angular
All of the above shows recovery, and
4. 2nd house ruler (Mars) in 10th house shows lost thing is nearby.
5. Moon disposited by Mars suggests he might be hurt.
6. Jupiter in an angular house suggests quick recovery.
7. Jupiter in a cardinal sign suggests again he's close to the owner.
8. Separating from the ASC ruler, Venus, Saturn suggests forgetfulness and Mars suggests fear as reasons why the cat is lost - perfectly understandable as he's not young, in a new area and likely to be a bit scared out on his own.

Jupiter (the cat) in the 4th also suggests he's somewhere dark, and may be where elderly people spend time. Next door was home to a lovely old couple until recently. There's also an old Anderson shelter in their garden so maybe the cat is in one of these places, or even in my friend's cellar, which is full of junk.

I'd appreciate thoughts on this. Mainly if it seems to others that the cat will indeed be found, and soon, and nearby.

There's no need to emphasise the relevance of the 2nd-ruler in this chart. The 2nd-ruler is usually important for missing object charts because the 2nd house signifies the querent?s (missing) possession/s. But you are using the 6th house for the cat, so it?s the 6th house, the 6th-ruler and the Moon that is relevant here.

Although it is supposedly good to see the 6th-ruler and the Moon in the 4th house because it is angular, it is the worst of the angular houses for signifying recovery, because the 4th house can also indicate dark or hidden places. You would really want to see some good supportative signs and applications to read this position well. Unfortunately there a lot of separation of significators in this chart so I?m wary about the prospects of the cat being returned to your friend?s home. But you are absolutely thinking along the right lines when you write:
Jupiter (the cat) in the 4th also suggests he's somewhere dark, and may be where elderly people spend time. Next door was home to a lovely old couple until recently. There's also an old Anderson shelter in their garden so maybe the cat is in one of these places, or even in my friend's cellar, which is full of junk.
Exhaust the obvious but keep realistic about what you can do in this situation, espedcially since you weren't asked to get involved.

Good luck with this,
Deb

Thank you for replying. I did have a horrible feeling about Jupiter being in Capricorn and under the earth - could that mean the cat is literally under the earth do you think, as in no longer alive? I haven't mentioned this to my friend, by the way.

I did a horary for another missing cat about two months ago and something similar came up and that cat still hasn't returned home.

It's the not knowing whether the cat is safe and unharmed that's the worry so perhaps I was trying to look on the bright side with this chart, even though it may be clutching at straws. Jupiter is a perfect significator for him by the way. He is (was?) big and friendly and clearly too adventurous for his own good, bless him.

Lost cat Horary

:D Sorry this is a bit late to add,but it does appear that the cat has possibly fallen(Jupiter in Fall),into a dark place beneath a property.
A cellar...as Signified by Saturn L.4 & dispositor of Jupiter.Capricorn is cold & dry & describes him perfectly ..a Bestial,sign.
He could be trapped as Saturn restricts,especially if the elderly couple have recently moved. No one would be able to hear him as the sign on the 6th cusp is Mute. Poor thing!!!
Jupiter is in the terms of Mars, so he may be injured .
Sorry to be so morbid,
Hope some of this helps?
Wishes Saturngirl.x [/b]
Enjoy what you learn,as it keeps the mind youthful!!

update

In case anyone's interested, the cat has been found and returned to his happy owner. He was several miles away from home, near the beginning of the Northern line tube (sort of goes with the chart showing him in dark places, underground!) and was being fed by a little old lady, which also ties in with certain details of the chart. The only thing I can add to this is that the cat's significator was Jupiter which was due to turn retrograde not long after I did the chart. It was a long shot but I did wonder if that might show the cat returning.