Re: Malefic effects of saturn

Dear friends;

I have noticed that planet: Saturn shows some negative effects like dissatisfiction; low productivity and underestimated results etc.
In the following Horoscope - (Date of birth: 16-12-1976, Birth Time: 15:15 Hours (IST), Birth place: New Delhi (India)) - Satrun placed in 4th house in Cancer sign have negative influences ( full aspect) on Moon(in 6th house in Virgo sign); on Venus (in 10th house in Capricorn sign) and on Ascendent; Aries-sign. Kindly advice about the Saturn's negative influences in tha above mentioned Horoscope.

Thanks

J K Sharma

Focussing on Saturn alone, the first thing which springs to my mind when looking at this chart (and I have not looked at the navasma) is the problems associated with the mother. Saturn is in the 4th house; the fourth house is Cancer and the Moon in the sixth house is very tightly aspected by Saturn. The standard interpretation of this would be that the mother will be sick, perhaps even an invalid, and the source of many problems: she has a very hard life. To some extent the position is too bad for the mother to simply die while the native is very young because this would only be one problem and the mother is the source of many more problems than that. It may be the case that the native has failed to gain a proper education as a result of the mother?s ill health, and perhaps can?t get a proper job.

Saturn aspects the Moon in the 6th, Venus in the 10th and Jupiter in the 1st.

The aspect to the 6th will produce lots of problems at work and with the native?s health. It will be impossible for the native to ?get ahead? because of problems with colleagues and subordinates ? though it seems unlikely that this person will ever have any subordinates. This person will be a terrible colleague: they will be sick a lot of the time, and generally incapable of bringing any pleasure into the workplace: they are no fun to be around at all. You could say that this person is ?lazy?, but there is a lot more to it than that. They are almost always down, and they bring others down too.

Venus in the 10th is normally a very good position for luck and career and indicates a person whose career is often based on bringing joy to others. However, this house is Capricorn, ruled by Saturn and aspected by Saturn. This will only compound the misery. It strikes me that this person may be in the wrong career entirely. There career path, which should be shining, is constantly obstructed by their depressive nature, their ill health and the general misery of their life outside work. The native may be making enough money, but if ever there was an example of money not bringing happiness, this is it! Being a job which is supposed to bring joy, but actually bringing unhappiness is a pretty miserable way to earn a living. Think of a movie producer (entertainment) who only makes depressing, miserable movies that make the audience unhappy.

Jupiter in the 1st of one of the all round jolly good things of Indian astrology. Unfortunately, Jupiter is in the very last degree of Aries and virtually powerless, considerably less powerful than Saturn. The ruler of the 1st house is in the 8th, so whatever benefits Jupiter would have brought are doubly ruined. This person is not only unlucky but this is an unlucky person who ?makes his own lucky?. Yes, it is true that random unfortunate events do get offered, but the generally miserable nature of the person makes these things worse. The person probably has targets well beyond their reach or is constantly within touching distance of things they will never achieve.

Of course, is you are going to look at Saturn, and only Saturn, you are going to hear almost nothing but doom and gloom, and I make no apology for this.

My questions is, since I can?t find anything especially difficult to interpret here, why is the question being asked at all?

Re: review

Dear friend
Thanks for your valueable view on my query.
In this case you have said that Saturn is not harmfull but if we look again on Saturn by following means, then there may arise some new views:
1. In general, Saturn's nature.
2. Being 10th house lord(Capricorn) Saturn shows the tendency of hard-working nature with initial laziness.
3. Being 11th house lord (Aquarius), Sturn will show hardworking nature, working in medical/ Insurence/ Court/ or to help others during his work.

Also along with above mentioned characterstics, Saturn has full aspect on Ketu which may lead to mental disturbance or flickring of mind.
Also consider the Combust status of Asc. lord Mars.
Kindly trhough some light about the mental status and profession in this case!

Thanks,

J K Sharma

fish wrote:Focussing on Saturn alone, the first thing which springs to my mind when looking at this chart (and I have not looked at the navasma) is the problems associated with the mother. Saturn is in the 4th house; the fourth house is Cancer and the Moon in the sixth house is very tightly aspected by Saturn. The standard interpretation of this would be that the mother will be sick, perhaps even an invalid, and the source of many problems: she has a very hard life. To some extent the position is too bad for the mother to simply die while the native is very young because this would only be one problem and the mother is the source of many more problems than that. It may be the case that the native has failed to gain a proper education as a result of the mother?s ill health, and perhaps can?t get a proper job.

Saturn aspects the Moon in the 6th, Venus in the 10th and Jupiter in the 1st.

The aspect to the 6th will produce lots of problems at work and with the native?s health. It will be impossible for the native to ?get ahead? because of problems with colleagues and subordinates ? though it seems unlikely that this person will ever have any subordinates. This person will be a terrible colleague: they will be sick a lot of the time, and generally incapable of bringing any pleasure into the workplace: they are no fun to be around at all. You could say that this person is ?lazy?, but there is a lot more to it than that. They are almost always down, and they bring others down too.

Venus in the 10th is normally a very good position for luck and career and indicates a person whose career is often based on bringing joy to others. However, this house is Capricorn, ruled by Saturn and aspected by Saturn. This will only compound the misery. It strikes me that this person may be in the wrong career entirely. There career path, which should be shining, is constantly obstructed by their depressive nature, their ill health and the general misery of their life outside work. The native may be making enough money, but if ever there was an example of money not bringing happiness, this is it! Being a job which is supposed to bring joy, but actually bringing unhappiness is a pretty miserable way to earn a living. Think of a movie producer (entertainment) who only makes depressing, miserable movies that make the audience unhappy.

Jupiter in the 1st of one of the all round jolly good things of Indian astrology. Unfortunately, Jupiter is in the very last degree of Aries and virtually powerless, considerably less powerful than Saturn. The ruler of the 1st house is in the 8th, so whatever benefits Jupiter would have brought are doubly ruined. This person is not only unlucky but this is an unlucky person who ?makes his own lucky?. Yes, it is true that random unfortunate events do get offered, but the generally miserable nature of the person makes these things worse. The person probably has targets well beyond their reach or is constantly within touching distance of things they will never achieve.

Of course, is you are going to look at Saturn, and only Saturn, you are going to hear almost nothing but doom and gloom, and I make no apology for this.

My questions is, since I can?t find anything especially difficult to interpret here, why is the question being asked at all?