Original John Hopkins Press edition of Ibn Ezra spotted...

I already have a copy of this, but this one is seriously underpriced for a book that is very rare: the original John Hopkins Press edition of the Levy / Cantera edition and translation of Ibn Ezra's 'The Beginning of Wisdom' in decent condition for just $75:

https://www.abebooks.co.uk/servlet/List ... 1129146339

First come, first served, no doubt. I expect it will be gone more or less overnight! (It was listed just today - I know this for a fact since I have an Abebooks want still open for it, and this result came up today for the first time.)

I had to pay $125 for a copy in slightly less good external condition than this one last year. And that was the only copy that came up for sale in the whole of 2006 and 2007 combined....

In my opinion this is worth at least $200. No reprint is even close to being complete. I don't have the time for buying and reselling or else I certainly would!

In fact, now that I come to check, there is currently another copy on sale for $250 or thereabouts, a not unreasonable price in view of its rarity and status as a complete academic edition and translation. And that other copy is the only other copy available.

Philip