John
That's very interesting!!
I haven't looked at dispositors in football charts, except for the Moon.

Another recent example:
14/5, 19:45, Hull 4 - 1 Watford.
Hull were faves(but not odds on). Saturn(1 Virgo forty-eight) was exactly on the MC(1 Virgo 47). Satrun was the dispositor of L4 but didn't have any effects here, although of course it's not the single factor in determining the outcome.
Last edited by Gem on Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Another recent example:
14/5, 19:45, Hull 4 - 1 Watford.
Hull were faves. Saturn(1 Virgo forty-eight) was exactly on the MC(1 Virgo 47). Satrun was the dispositor of L4 but didn't have any effects here, although of course it's not the single factor in determining the outcome.
Actually, in this chart (14/5 19:45 Hull, England) Saturn is 1?48'02'' while MC is 1?47'22''. So it's inside. But that's splitting hairs. It's almost a matter of seconds here.

Seiko, thanks for the reply.

Liverpool V Aston Villa 21/1/08 20.00 UT. Liverpool 53N25 02W55 Moon 21Can32

Man C v Tottenham 16/3/08 16.00 UT. Manchester 53N30 02W15 Moon 22Can53

Liverpool v Everton 30/3/08 16.00 BST. Liverpool Moon 18Cap19

Arsenal v Everton 4/5/08 13.30 BST. London 51N30 00W10 Moon 00Tau 20

Depends what you mean by mechanical-one thing on the chart and there is your answer, then no I don't. You almost get that impression by reading J Frawleys book.

I see it more like peeling an onion, plenty of tears! Different layers but there is process out there. peel it in the right order and you'l get the right answer.

I picked out antision for this competition, which did point to Croatia. It's been useful as I have a little more idea of when and when not to use them, although there are exceptions, as always.

Portugal (2.50) vs Germany (3.26)
Portugal are favs.
Chart is not radical (-favs).
AntiMoon conj ASC (+favs).
Jupiter L1 is stronger than Mercury L7 (+favs)
Venus L10 is stronger than Mars L4 (+favs)
Moon is applying to Jupiter L1.

FAVs to win.
Alexey

If anything, the chart not being radical moved the result away from the favourite. Fair enough from me. Pity I did not phrase myself in that manner, but the arguements of Ficina and UBER were very convincing.

I have experienced this tournement as messy. Mercury stationary in his own sign is not neccesarily weak.
http://www.astronor.com

Two + for the ASC team and nothing really for the DSC team. I think ASC is (was) Germany. Kits or whatever but I do not think the faves get the ASC all the time. Maybe faves are ASC most of the time etc. Because in this case we must ask ourselves what are the faves? I sincerely do not think that bookies get to decide which team gets the ASC. I suppose we should look at the characteristics of L1 and L7 their respective signs etc to determine the team - the way Lilly did looking at the querents. One astrology book says Germany is Aries/Capricorn (L1 is in CAP) maybe that was the key.

As for the CRO-TUR match I'm going with the underdogs here. I think TUR will draw/win.

Seiko wrote:Two + for the ASC team and nothing really for the DSC team. I think ASC is (was) Germany. Kits or whatever but I do not think the faves get the ASC all the time. Maybe faves are ASC most of the time etc. Because in this case we must ask ourselves what are the faves? I sincerely do not think that bookies get to decide which team gets the ASC. I
I agree. But could it be that Basel is the determining factor? Basel is pretty close to Germany, so maybe Germany could be virtually considered as the host. If so, being the host gives Germany ASC naturally or makes them the favorite.