Euro 2008

Switzerland/Czech Republic, 7 June, 18:00, Basel
AC 9 Scorpio 42
3/3.20/2.40

With the chart radical(LOH same as LOA Mars), Moon in applying conjunction with L1, and L7 combust, there's no doubt the AC team can win. But which team is the AC?

Switzerland are the home team, though not faves.
Are Czech strong enough to grab the AC?
I looked at the UEFA site to see the colours of their kits but they look almost identical. Switzerland'll probably wear the red shirt(L1) and Czech, white(L7).

Portugal vs Turkey
07-June-2008
18:45 GMT
Geneve

ASC=10SAG33'

Portugal is in favor (odds 1.752) and beside that Portugal (Pisces-Jupiter), Turkey (Virgo-Mercury), so Portugal on ASC.

Chart isnt radical, but Moon make aspect with LoH.
I suppose that in such contests essential dignities almost as well significant as accidental dignities. So summing dignities:
Jupiter -4
Mercury+10 (in Heart of Sun)
PoF in Aquarius lessen chances of favorite.
L10 Venus is combusted and falls into Turkey's clutches in 7 house.
Mercury L7 and Venus L10 are conjuncted that indicate close game.

Draw (and Portugal will score final goal).
Alexey

Portugal are odds on faves, which means that in all probablity, they will win, unless there are stong indications favouring the DC. The L7, however, is combust and Rx.
The chart is type-2 radical as Jupiter is in Capricorn(Earth tripricity). As Uber said, with the Moon applying to the LOH and L10, I'll go for Portugal.
Why, Uber?

Gem wrote:The L7, however, is combust and Rx.
Why, Uber?
http://www.robhand.com/alldign.htm
at end of page

L7 isnt combust, but in Cazimi!
The chart is type-2 radical as Jupiter is in Capricorn(Earth tripricity).

Gem, in greater detail, please.
Last edited by UBER on Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexey

Having re-looked at the chart, I'm no longer as sure as I was about Portugal and am slightly beginning to lean towards a draw...

(to tell you the truth, I have no idea :-? )

If we give Portugal the Asc as odds-on faves and backed up by colours (presuming they wear red), then the chart appears to indicate a win for the underdogs. The only testimony for Portugal is the Moon's aspect to L10, as Gem mentioned. All the other testimonies favour Turkey who are 4/1 (5.0) :!:

I didn't realise the Euro 2008 frenzy has started already, I'll have to keep up with these postings.

How many of us are there making predictions on each game? We can carry on doing it informally, or if there is enough interest we could have our own league table for correct predictions. :' or :, ?

Just trying to generate a bit of camaraderie amongst astrologers!!

Not quite sure how, but I wouldn't mind a collective one, where if one or some of us get the right result, we get a point, or something like that?

Otherwise I'd languish at the bottom of the league and possibly get relegated :,