Will I get a job in Colorado Springs?

Currently, I am looking for a new job in Colorado Springs, where I now live. But being realistic, I am not confining my job search to my current residence.

The chart I set for this question at 10:33 p.m. Sunday, June 8, in Colorado Springs.

The chart has 20' 51" Capricorn rising, which is my significator. Saturn is just conjunct the 8th house cusp at 1 Virgo. Mars is the ruler of both the 10th house and the fourth house. I'm an attorney and Jupiter, which rules the legal field, is retrograde conjunct the Capricorn ascendent.

The Moon, which is the 7th house ruler is in the 7th house, about to conjunct Saturn in the eighth. However, the Moon is also besieged as it's between two malefics, Mars and Saturn. (Although it just passed a trine to Pluto) and will conjunct Saturn in the 8th.

The part of Fortune is in the 9th house (ruler of the legal field) and is close to the cusp of the 10th. Mars, which rules the 10th, is in the 7th which rules relocation.

So, I'm thinking I will not be staying here for a new job.

Does this seem right? And what significance should I give to the besieged Moon and my ruler in the 8th?

This does not look good for staying where I am.

[/img]

I'm staying!

Last month, I was told that I was being fired (although my office actually stated in terms of allowing me to resign). Today I found out that the state office (the head of the system under which I work) has reconsidered and I am going to be allowed to keep my job after all!

The interesting thing about the chart is that the Moon is besieged and in the 8th. As it turns out, I will have to remain on "probation" and in a position regarded as somewhat "lesser" than other members of my law firm. (The chart ruler is also retrograde, which shows me under a disability).

What I had not taken into consideration in reading the chart was the Mercury retrograde. I have found that when Mercury is retrograde it affects the answer so that even favorable answers may be less so because Mercury retrograde can mean someone vital to the question changes his or her mind. Here, the Rx Mercury meant that my boss would be the one to change his mind and to reconsider my employment.

However, Rx Mercury is good for situations such as mine, that is, where the querent is hoping someone will have a change of attitude and RE-consider or RE-view the situation.