Perhaps it would be interesting to examine the marking of the day of the London Terrorist attack again, by sunset, midnight and sunrise.

Greek, Babylonian method, sunset on 6th July 2005, Sun conjunct Sirius -00*41' by projected measure. (21:12pm.)

Modern method mid-night on 7th July 2005, Sun conjunct Sirius 00*48' by projected measure.

Egyptian, Roman method being sunrise on 7th July 2005 Sun conjunct Sirius -01*00' by projected measure. (04:59am.)

Please read web-link:-

www.wordiq.com/definition/March_11,2004_Madrid_attacks

The attack came with the Madrid terrorist attack at 07:39am. at the point of Sunrise, however if the attack had happened three minutes earlier, then Alnilam would have been on the I.C. angle by paran.

Again if the attack had happened just before sunrise and by using Egyptian parans we find that Alnilam rose with the Sun for the previous day, and if the attack had happened just before sunrise then the start of the day would have a direct connection to 10th March 2004.

Many things can go slightly wrong in planning a terrorist attack scheduled to the symbolism of astrology.

11 March is the half way point roughly to 11th September.

I see that the link doesn't work, however you can find it for yourselves.

Details of the Sharm el Sheikh attack can be viewed on this link:-

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_23,_2005_Sh ... kh_attacks

This attack happened at 01:15am local time, and has a connection to the Sharm el-Sheikh Memorendum that came into effect on 11th September 1999.

Sharm el-Sheikh is difficult on Starlight however i have put this in manually, 27*N52', 34*E17', Time Zone EEST-03:00.

As this attack happened at 01:15am, and using Egyptian parans, we would be looking at sunrise on 22 July 2005, where we find that as the Sun rose so did Sirius 00 Mins 40 secs.

The first Bali attack happened at 23:05pm in the town of Kuta, Bali, Indonesia, outside Paddy's Bar, one year one month and one day after the events of 11th September 2001, being on 12th October 2002.

Okay, lets look to see if they marked the day by Sunrise, being 05:02am.
As the Sun rose look at the projected measure, where you will find Sirius conjunct the M.C. -00*37'

Considering the Orthodox Church and New Year being 1st September, do i have to go further in explaining the horrible events involving School children in Beslan, Russia on 1st September 2004!

As this is new info, occasionally i'm prone to mistakes, i see i said three minutes before the bombs in Madrid that Alnilam was on the I.C. by Paran actually it was five minutes before at 07:34am.

Okay, was the second Bombing of Bali marked at the start of the day?

The second bombing was at 20:15 on Saturday 1st October 2005, okay lets look at the modern interpretation of the start of the day, being mid-night, being 00:00am on 1st Oct. 2005 and look at projected measure where you will find Ascendant conjunct Sirius -00*38'

Anyone that wants a copy of the B.B.C. reports please ask.

From B.B.C. Iraq Suicide Bomb attacks Kill 80.
Two suicide Bombers have killed at least 80 people and wounded dozens more in two Iraq Cities.

One was in Karbala', Iraq at 10:00am.
Other in Ar Ramadi, Iraq at 10:55Am. on 5th Jan 2006.

This is using Babylonian start of day at Sunset for both, and seemingly are marked.

Start of the day at Sunset, using Karbala', but Ar Ramadi will show the same at sunset.

5th Jan 2006 becomes sunset on 4th Jan 2006 at 17:07pm. using projected measure as the Sun set Sirius is conjunct Ascendant +00*03'

Okay lets look at another one: 73 dead, 162 wounded by Iraq suicide bomb, blast occurred at 06:30am in Oruba Square, Baghdad, Iraq on 14th September 2005.

Start of the Day by Babylonian method is Sun set on 13th September being 19:08pm. Alnilam on Nadir/I.C. as the Sun is setting orb 00mins 25 secs. by paran. (Baghdad/Babylon?).

United States Memorial Day was changed in 1971 to the last Monday in May, and is no longer a fixed date holiday day.

However lets examine this date by all methods of the start of the day!

The Grand Army of the Republic has nothing to do with France but the United States, please read following:-

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Army_of_the_Republic

Generally my research falls on deaf ears regarding Hermetic astrology and marking the day by ancient methods being Sunrise, Sunset and the modern "Mid-Night".

As you can see "The Grand Army was founded on 6th April 1866" in Decatur, Illinois, and it is my belief that they used the Egyptian method of the start of the day being Sunrise, thus set the time to 05:41am., where you will find that as the Sun rises by paran, Sirius is on the Nadir, interesting as the Grand Army is a fraternal organization!

Lets look at "Memorial Day":-

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorial_Day

The official "birth place of Memorial day is in Pennsylvania as it was observed on 5th May 1866, however General John Logan was impressed how the South respected their dead after the Civil War and led the call for a National holiday for all the dead, he Said:- "It was most fitting, that the ancients, especially the Greeks, had honored their dead, particularly their heroes, by chaplets of laurels and flowers".

Perhaps as he mentions Greeks, this gives us a clue on how Sirius would be included in the day chosen to honor their dead. (It was the belief of Egyptians that Sirius would help the dead to find Paradise.)

The day chosen to remember this day didnt have anything to do with the anniversary of any battles, Commander-in-Chief, John Logan issued general order no. 11 from his headquarters in Washington D.C., making 30th May 1868, and then on, Memorial Day.

As this was a Public Holiday, we would naturally fix this from Washington D.C., and using ancient Greek methods of the start of the day, this becomes sunset on 29th May 1868, being 19:12pm., where we find Sirius setting with the Sun by paran!

Further to this by looking at the projected measure, we find the Sun conjunct Aldebaran!

Again i have to say this was changed in 1971, to the last Monday in May, so is no longer a fixed date holiday.

All religious beliefs have to be valued, and i am not attacking this, however perhaps other religious beliefs use days for killing people that needs to be understood in relation to the above!

By using all methods to the start of the day, i'm leaving you a puzzle to the United States Navy Memorial to work out:-

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Navy_Memorial

Can you find the Sirius connection by paran?

Obviously there are other ways that Hermetic astrologers mark the day other than Sirius and Alnilam, however keeping things simple i concentrate on these stars with a great deal of success!

All religious beliefs have to be valued, whether by secret methods or open, my intention is to bring them into the open for debate, but not for a "witch hunt"!

Lets look at the "old" Washington Monument in State Park, which is different to the famous District of Columbia Washington Monument that was not completed till 1885.

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Monum ... _County%29

Built in 1827, it was the first Washington monument completed. On 4 July 1827, at 7am. most of the 500 inhabitants of the town assembled in BOONSBORO, MARYLAND, and we have a time of dedication, which was at Noon.

With modern time Zones and Summer time we wouldn't expect Sirius to be conjunct the M.C. at Noon, but this was before all of this, so look at your projected fixed stars, where you will find Sun Conjunct Sirius Conjunct M.C.

Looking at the Chart we find at Noon that Jupiter is roughly 2 1/2 degrees off Asc.

On this day, in Boonsboro, Maryland, as the Sun rose, Alnilam rose as well, orb 01 mins 18 secs.

What is funny about all this is generally astrologers are portrayed as "NUTS" and we all know that if we wrote to our local politician offering to help them by astrology, we would be invited to spend time at a resort close to the sea for a indefinite period wearing probably a straight jacket!

While we are looking at "Memorial Days", and although i have mentioned this before, i have new material over The First World War.

ST. Vitas Day 1389, the Battle of Kosovo Poyle, Field of Blackbirds, marks the beginning of the Serbian nation, the spirit of togetherness that saw the Serbian peoples unite against the Turkish invader, and this religious symbolism could have inspired Gavrilo Princip and his co-conspirators to choose this day to murder Archduke Ferdinand on 28 June 1914, that started the First World War exactly a month later.

Originally in the Julian Calendar, St. Vitas Day was celebrated on 15th June, this changed to 28th June in the Gregorian Calendar, please view web-link:-

www.simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kosovo

Some of the Balkan States have a great attachment to St Vitas, and for Lithuania it is the national emblem, as can be seen on this web-link:-

www.eskimo.com/~vitas/personal/

When the war ended, it is stunning that no one questioned it, as it ended on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month, 1918, which prompts the thought that it was stage managed, which means people died as the war could have finished earlier, and was lengthened purely for the sake of symbolism, we all know eleven is a master number!

But the symbolism doesn't stop there, from the late 4th century to the middle ages, much of Western Europe, including Britain engaged in a period of fasting, beginning on the day after ST. Martins Day, which is 11th November, which is astonishingly the Patron Saint of France and of SOLDIERS, please read web-link:-

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_of_Tours

If you scroll down to near the bottom, you will find that Martin of Tours is the Patron Saint of the U.S. Army Quartermaster Corps which has a medal in his name.

The symbolism again is interesting, when Germany was forced to sign the Treaty of Versailles, it was 28th June 1919, the anniversary of Grandduke Ferdinand's assassination in 1914, and even the location of Versailles was determined by getting Alnilam on an angle by paran at the start of the day, set up a chart for Versailles on 28th June 1919 at 00:00am and have a look...Alnilam on Nadir orb 03 mins 35 secs.

I wouldn't complain about all this symbolism if it had worked for more than 20 years!