Championship Play-off Final
Hull v Bristol City
3pm BST, -1.00
Wembley
Asc 1,35 Libra

Hull are faves so I'm giving them the Asc. This is backed up by colours as Bristol City wear red - Aries/Mars.

Chart is radical - hour ruler Saturn rules air trip by day
Venus (L1) VOC
Mars (L7) conj antiscion POF
Moon square antiscion Saturn (L4)

Although the chart is radical, favouring Hull, all the other testimonies favour Bristol City so I reckon they will win.

Ficina wrote:Championship Play-off Final
Hull v Bristol City
3pm BST, -1.00
Wembley
Asc 1,35 Libra

Hull are faves so I'm giving them the Asc. This is backed up by colours as Bristol City wear red - Aries/Mars.

Chart is radical - hour ruler Saturn rules air trip by day
Venus (L1) VOC
Mars (L7) conj antiscion POF
Moon square antiscion Saturn (L4)

Although the chart is radical, favouring Hull, all the other testimonies favour Bristol City so I reckon they will win.
me too! :'

So the radicality overrode the positive testimony for the DC (anti-POF conj Mars). The Moon didn't help the DC either.
Last edited by Gem on Sun May 25, 2008 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doncaster - Leeds, Wembley 14.00 GMT
Odds: 3,00 3,20 2,25
Asc 2LI22 MC 3CN05 Moon 5AQ10 POF 2GE48
Played on the Day and hour of the Sun, who is joined with Venus, Lady of the ascendant. Radical. Leeds are favourites by odds.
Mars receives his dispositor, the Sun, by translation of light, where the light is carried forth by the Moon, L10. I go with the favourites.
Good luck, Leeds!
http://www.astronor.com

Gem wrote:So the radicality overrode the positive testimony for the DC (anti-POF conj Mars). The Moon didn't help the DC either...
Radicality depend on conditions of RoH and RoD. Moon didn't help because of long distance from IC.
Last edited by UBER on Sun May 25, 2008 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alexey

My money is on Leeds Utd too.
The chart is radical, Venus(L1) conj POF trine the AC.
Moon didn't help because of long distance from IC.
I was thinking in terms of the Moon not making aspests within 5degs except squaring anti-L4, which is a very weak testimony and the square aspect wouldn't be mcuh help to the DC.

I'm seeing rapidly decreasing coef for Leeds, but I bet on draw and victory for Doncaster. Venus L1 again in zone of combusting by the Sun, who is friend of Mars (same nature - hot and dry).
L1 -1 points
L7 +9 points
Mars is in crucial degree, what like an essensial debility for ASC.

PS. ASC in I.F. (Increased Fortune) degree and MC in I.F. degree. :???:
Alexey

I've lost my pound :-cry Well done to Uber and Leelee.
Why on earth were Leeds faves? They were dominated and outplayed by Doncaster throughout the game. And this radicality was a bit questionable as the Sun is obviously Fall in Libra while Mars is received by the LOH as Andrew and Uber pointed out.
Mars is in crucial degree, what like an essensial debility for ASC.
Not sure what Uber means.