Thanks Andrew
It's been very quiet here without you but sounds like you're having a good time :)

I see John's logic there, that the LOH (Moon) looks more comfortable in the DC sign but I'm not sure because the chart is radical.
There's also L4(Saturn) opp POF...

14/5 19:45 Hull/Watford

Hull beat Watford in the first leg and the chart looks good again for Hull:
radical (Mars being both LOH and LOA ), and the Moon trines anti-Mars. It's just I don't like Saturn sitting right on the MC... will that have any effects? :???:

Hull/Watford and Zenit/Rangers start at the same time.

I've not checked the UEFA thread for any final predictions.

I'll have both underdogs winning, Watford and Rangers.

I'd rather have a Bristol/Hull final, so I'm hoping that I'm either wrong or with the Watford game any victory for Watford isn't sufficient to see them through?

Do I understand Gem is a Man U supporter?

Bristol City 2 - 1 C Palace
B City's two goals were scored in extra time, so I suppose John's prediction was right, as it was 0-1 at 90mis? (well done John :' )

The critical difference, I think, between Hull/Watford and Zenit/Rangers is Satrun's position, which I mentioned yesterday. In Zenit/Rangers, the MC is in Leo, albeit at the last deg. Saturn then rules H4 (L4 is controlled by the AC team) so it should be all right for Zenit(faves).
the Watford game any victory for Watford isn't sufficient to see them through?
It won't be sufficient as Watford were beaten 0-2 in the first leg.

Yes I'm a happy, content ManU fan :D Do I understand John is a Hull or Bristol City supporter, or are you supporting them only in this occasion?

I'm going for Hull and Zenit to win for the reasons Gem has already mentioned.

Re Hull/Watford
Gem wrote:It's just I don't like Saturn sitting right on the MC... will that have any effects?
Difficult to say, but my guess is that it wouldn't be a strong enough testimony on its own, and there are no other testimonies for Watford.

Congratulations on the correct predictions last night.

I was quite pleased that Crystal Palace won in the 90mins and Bristol went through.

Gem, I don't support either Hull or Bristol, but it did cross my mind that I wanted them to win, I think, because they would be new to the Premiership. Whether acknowledging that you find yourself leaning to one team when considering a prediction has any relevance, I'm not sure but I thought I should acknowledge it.

I was just going through some previous postings and comment had been made on preferences/teams, hence the query on Man U. I take it that Gem isn't from Manchester then :wink:

FA Cup Final
Portsmouth v Cardiff
3pm BST, -1.00
Wembley
Asc 26,43 Virgo

Portsmouth are odds-on faves.

Moon VOC
Moon trine POF, separating but within same degree (orb less than half a degree)
Moon conj antiscion POF, across sign boundary ??
Chart is radical - hour ruler Saturn same nature as Asc sign and ruler
Hour ruler in same trip as Desc ruler

Draw is a possibility but someone has to win and I think it will be Portsmouth.