Catania - Roma
08-May-2008
19:00 GMT
ASC=02SAG20'
MC=15VIR55'
POF(day)=18CAP41'

It turned very difficult for me.

Roma is favorite but place on DSC because of white colour and more essensial dignity of MERCURY [8] against Lord of ASC JuPITER [4].

Chart is a partially radical. Lord of ASC and Lord of HOUR in same triplicity. But ASC in early degree.

Lord ASC and IC are JUPITER +8
Lord DSC and MC are MERCURY +17
That is most trouble thing.

ASC at degree of South Node exaltation
DSC at North Node exaltation

Part of DEATH at 01SAG14' near ASC.

What opinions?
Alexey

Hi Uber

moreover;

Yed Priori conj. ASC and for Roma is positive
Mirphak conj Dsc and for Catania is positive

but Yed Priori m.2,74 and Mirphak m.1,79 so Catania is more fortune.

IC conj Achernar +(Catania)
POF conj 11.House + (Catania)

and my favori is Catania
Last edited by leventusta on Thu May 08, 2008 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Espanyol-Atl Madrid
Atl Madrid is favori and ASC=Atl Madrid

Lord of ASC Mars +7
Lord of DSC Venus -3
+Atl Madrid

Mars is in 9.House
Venus is in 6.House
+Atl Madrid

Saturn conj MC so very power position for ASC Team

Lord of MC Merkur +17
Lord of IC Jupiter +10
+Atl Madrid

My favori is Atl Madrid.

There a couple of Championship play-off games this weekend.

Crystal P v Bristol C
10 May, 12.15 BST. 22 Leo ascendant, 9 Taurus MC, Moon 28Can53.

I have this chart as not radical and Moon Void. Draw

Watford v Hull C
11 May, 12.00 BST. 21Leo ascendant, 6 Taurus MC, Moon 12Leo27.

I have this chart radical type2, hour ruler and asc ruler in same triplicity.
This has been suggested favours a draw. The last two Type2 games saw the favourite win.
Favourite win-Watford

Palace/BristolC
Moon VOC plus hour ruler Mercury having no affinity with either side has resulted in a goalless draw in previous games, but I'm wondering if Venus (L10) in 10th will give Palace the edge since they are the in form side, odds-on faves and playing at home.

Watford/Hull
Hour ruler Jupiter is in same trip as both Asc and Desc rulers and, as John has said, this can indicate a draw. This would make sense since Hull are the in form side. However, Moon square Venus (L10) and conjunct antiscion Venus favours Watford, who have home advantage.

:-?

Crystal P 1 - 3 Bristol C
I got this one right because: the chart not radical; the Moon conj Mars(L4); Satrun sextile POF; and S node is on AC.

Watford/Hull
What struck me first was the exact square between Moon and POF, though separating. The opposition to the ant-POF is a little over 5 degs. But because of the chart being radical and the Moon-Venus as mentioned, it may be probably all right for Watford... :-?

Last day of the league season with all matches played at the same time. Will they bring the same result?

Im interested in seeing what you guys come up with.
Good experiment this one...maybe keep track of who kicks off....just to add another method to the few already out there.

Best of luck!

Palace 1 - 2 BristolC

Bad luck, John. Yet another winning goal scored in injury time! I don't see anything in this chart to show a win for the underdogs. Gem, are you looking at the same chart? The Moon is in a different sign from Mars, and Saturn is separating from the sextile to POF :???:

Yes I was looking at the same chart. The Moon and Mars are in a very close conjunction though in different signs and Saturn and POF are in the same deg though separating.

Hull are already leading by 2 goals in the 1st half... :???:

Hi

Esbjerg - Midtjylland

Favorite is Midtjylland for odds

ASC=Midtjylland and DSC=Esbjerg

ruler of 11.house Sun and acc. dign -1
ruler of 5. house Saturn and acc dign +9 (good for Midtjylland)

DSC conj Scheat m.2,40
ASC conj Betelgeuse m.0,50 (more be damaged for Midtjylland)

and my favorite is Esbjerg

Crystal P v Bristol C 1:2

I see some testimonies for Dogs:
-SATURN aspect PoF very precisely.
-SouthNode is on ASC very precisely too.

MOON VOC don't strengthen Crystal because last aspect of MOON with accidentally weak JUPITER.
Alexey

SATURN aspect PoF very precisely.
-SouthNode is on ASC very precisely too
Gem has already mentioned these testimonies and the only reason I question them is because they don't always work. I have seen S Node conj Asc where the Asc team has won. Saturn/POF is separating but they are within the same degree and in my experience sometimes this is effective but not always. The thing is, how do we judge beforehand whether these testimonies are going to work or not?

UBER, you say "very precisely" so I think we have to try and agree how precise or close these aspects need to be to have an effect. I've had a look at a few charts and I would suggest half a degree as a guideline. Also, do they need to be within the same degree? Perhaps not for conjunctions (since S Node isn't within same degree as Asc in Palace/BC game), but perhaps they do for other aspects.

Looking at the Watford/Hull game which ended 0-2, Gem mentioned Moon square POF which is separating but would come within my suggested orb of half a degree. This is an important testimony for the underdog and apparently cancelled out the Moon/Venus aspects which favoured Watford. I'm not sure how we would have judged this beforehand though. It's the old problem of weighing up testimonies, which is never easy.