Bolton/Sunderland
tomorrow 17:15
Odds: 1.61/3.25/5.50

Not radical. No clear testimonies either side but the LOH Mars being L7 and despoiting the Moon in H7 may favour Sunderland.

What I don't understand is... why are Bolton odds on faves? Why has Sunderland got such a good price?

Man U should be all right tomorrow (fingers crossed).
12:45
The chart isn't radical but the Sun strong near the MC, Saturn stationary squared by LOH Mercury, and Moon not making aspects within 5,6 degs.

why are Bolton odds on faves? Why has Sunderland got such a good price?
Apparently it's because Bolton have had a good run of results recently but they still need to win this game to avoid relegation so will try harder, whereas Sunderland are safe so won't bother. Also Sunderland have lost 13 of their 18 away games. Only Derby have lost more.

I agree that the chart appears to favour Sunderland. If non-radicality moves the result away from the faves/Asc, it will be interesting to see if the hour ruler's affinity with the Desc moves the result to the underdogs. Mars (L7) in 10th and Moon in 7th might also help. It's difficult to see Bolton winning.

ManU/West Ham, Asc 22,55 Leo
There are a couple of minor testimonies for ManU in addition to those you've mentioned. Moon trine antiscion Sun (L1) and Saturn (L7) square antiscion POF. Nothing at all for West Ham.

Arsenal - Everton, May 4. 12.30 GMT
Odds: 1,72 3,40 5,00
Asc 1VI56 MC 22TA30 Moon 0TA20 POF 17CN51
The match is played on the Day of the Sun in the Hour of Mars. The chart is not radical, which moves the result away from the favourite. Saturn is stationary on the ascendant, surely not good for the home team, Arsenal, who are favourite by odds. Although, the Moon does apply to him by trine from her exaltation, but she is cadent and the application is made by sinister aspect.

POF's closest aspect is square Sun. Jupiter, who is L7, casts his sinister trine to the MC and has the element of suprize. Considering that the chart is not radical, going with Everton is a fair bet.
http://www.astronor.com

Ficina
I knew you'd be able to clear that mystery for me, thank you :'
Moon trine antiscion Sun (L1) and Saturn (L7) square antiscion POF
I noted these testimonies too, which I forgot to mention.

I'll look at the other EPL matches later. Got very intirgued reading Andrew's Arsenal-Everton analysis.

Arsenal/Everton
Well, I've gone for a 2-0 win to Arsenal. Moon conj Venus (L10) looks pretty decisive to me. It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Bolton/Sunderland
After much dithering I've finally gone for a 1-1 draw.

ManU/West Ham
3-0 to ManU.

Having got all my scorelines wrong last weekend, I certainly can't do any worse :lol:

ManU 4- 1 West Ham :'
Relieved but am concerned that Wigan have been playing exceptionally well(they beat A Villa :-| this afternoon).

Bolton-Sunderland
Draw sounds reasonable...

Arsenal-Everton
Haven't made my mind up yet.

Every time I predict Bolton I get it wrong. Delighted that I didn't have a go.(and ignored the radical issue).

I've been having a Saturn station week, hopefully I'll have chance to look at tomorrow's games.

Every time I predict Bolton I get it wrong.
I have the same problem with Sunderland.

Bolton 2 - 0 Sunderland

So today we had two non-radical charts, yet the faves won convincingly. Hmm...

Bolton - Sunderland,
Asc LI, Hr Mars - Not radical
This game was not my call. The chart appears to lack radicality, but there is the interesting feature of Mars being in reception with the Moon. The Moon shares same powers as Venus. I have no experience with using reception to prove radicality. I don't know whether it makes sense. Just an observation.

The lord of the Day is exalted in the Ascendant. I have no set observations for how to interpret this, what it means or how it works.
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Sun May 04, 2008 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.astronor.com