It's interesting you can still sign up for his courses. I wonder who is in charge of it since his passing?

Would you happen to have the data for these charts? I've never heard of an event chart for the world. Do you mean the birth of the earth or something else?

Tanit3333 wrote:It's interesting you can still sign up for his courses. I wonder who is in charge of it since his passing?

Would you happen to have the data for these charts? I've never heard of an event chart for the world. Do you mean the birth of the earth or something else?
Its availabale at avalonlibrary.net

Birth of earth and universe cancer rising
Life on earth as it is aries rising

Re: The Archtype by Robert Zoller

The Thema Mundi is a variation on the Ptolemaic domicile scheme. It was introduced by Firmicus Maternus.

It sets the classical planets in the middle of the signs they rule, however, omitting all the domiciles in the 'lunar' half of the zodiac (as per the Ptolemaic scheme); that is, with the exception of the Moon in Cancer, which it places right on the ASC.

It's rather obvious that this is not a horoscope that could ever have in actuality occurred (e.g., Venus 60° away from the Sun!). It is purely metaphysical in nature.
Rory wrote:Hi

If you learned from R. Zoller you probably know that the world chart with Cancer rising is universal but the one with Aries rising is the world as it is. He explains the latter very well in the lesson The archtype of his medieval astrology course.
Besides these two, according to Hübner, a chart with 0 Libra rising is traditionally seen as foundational - as exemplified in Manilius' Astronomica.

Visit my blog:
https://michaelsternbach.wordpress.com/

Thanks, Michael. I have seen that chart many times but forgot that some people believe that chart represents the beginning of the world. I became curious if there was an actual event chart proposed but am left disappointed. :lol: