will I go to the US?

hi! my first question here :)

the chart is here: http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?la ... 1169395635

first I thought that I should take the ruler of the 9th Venus to represent the quesited (will I go to the States this summer) but i discovered (on this forum btw) that it's the 7th house that means the country one wants to go to. if so, my main ruler, Jupiter (which is in a very weak position being in fall in Capricorn :( ) will soon be in biquintile aspect with Mercury the ruler of the 7th. the problem is I'm not sure if BQ counts in horary :-? does it???
the Moon will conjunct Jupiter (both are intercepted in Capricorn) but can I read it as a yes answer?? I doubt it...
another thing that confuses me are the planets in the 1st and the 7th. okay, they are co-rulers, but are the aspects they make equal in importance to the aspects of the primary rulers?
the only positive thing I see is Venus,the ruler of the house of the end of the matters sits in the 7th house. she's combusted but is separating from the sun so things are getting better (???) but she's intercepted :-?
I'm confused... please someone help me interpret this

will I go to the U.S?

Hi Venom!
I personaly would not Judge this horary as there's late degrees on the Asc,do you already know the outcome?
Sorry, late degrees can sometimes indicate that there is little can be done to alter the situation at the time the question was asked.
Sorry,
Wishes Saturngirl.x :D
Enjoy what you learn,as it keeps the mind youthful!!

Hi Saturngirl!
I know it's late degree but there's an exception to the rule if the ascendant conj. a planet (in this case it's Pluto). it means that the matter is really really important. i don't know if the chart is radical but the ruler of the day was Jupiter, and Sag. is rising..
about knowing the outcome: actually I asked the Tarot but the result was rather ambiguous, that's why I cast the horary chart.... (I don't know if it matters but the time is a few hours after I asked the cards, maybe I should have used the same time... :-? )

will I go to the U.S?

:D Hi Venom!
Thanks for replying to my post.I dontuse the outerplanets in Horary so wouldnt have seen Pluto & also if there's late degrees rising,it can often signify that the question has all ready been asked as in your case you say that you originally asked the Tarot. You can only Divine once.
It would be interesting to know what your Tarot reading said in regard to your question..
I think your answer has all ready been given. Wishes, Saturngirl.x

ok, I can tell you what cards i drew:
3 of Cups, Judgment, King of Coins reversed

I asked about another destination first but the outcome was clearly negative, then sth pulled me to ask another question about another country, I asked about the States. I don't know, the 3 of cups is too nice a card to say no :lol: the Judgement could indicate taking a definite step in the matter and the King - trouble with money and hence inability to go...

but hey, this is an astrology forum I shouldn't have write about tarot :D

you think the chart is unreadable, right? I wish I ask the stars first, not the cards....

will I go to the U.S?

:D Hi Venom!!,
Thanks for replying & I hope you didn't think I was being rude in saying that you can only Divine once?
I did wonder if the question had all ready been asked with those late degrees...I don't know anything about Tarot,but it is a form of Divination & so is up there in the 9th house with astrology!!!
Horary is such a wonderful Divinatory tool & should be used correctly..if you'd asked only the horary about going to the U.S.,then you probably would still have received the same Judgment as if you say you can't afford the money(me too!!).
perhaps you can ask another question in the future,when hopefully your finances will have improved!
Good Luck,
Wishes Saturngirl.x

And you would probably use the 9th house anyway, unless you are planning to *relocate* to the States, e.g. to live. If you are wanting to go there for a holiday, then it's most definitely the 9th. Even if you were relocating, I would still look at the 9th, along with the 7th. (I've moved overseas and back more times than I care to count, so I have practice at these types of charts!:lol: )

The chart you attached has expired, but if Sagittarius is rising then Capricorn is probably ruler of the 2nd house. Jupiter, ruler of Sag, is currently in Capricorn and retrograde, and this may have shown you what the cards said: that you don't have enough money right now, especially since the Moon applies.

Horary doesn't use biquintiles, btw. Just the plain old aspects.

My thruppence worth.
Cheers,
GH :)

thanks for interpretation, Gunhilde :)
it all illustrates my current situation,
as for the travel it's sth between holiday and relocation. I was thinking I'd go for 3 months and find some temporary job, learn the language and visit a few places...

cheers :)

will I go to the U.S?

:D Hi again Venom,
I n reply to Gunhilde, I thought I'd just look at the second house Ruler,which is Saturn as Aquarius is on the cusp,...Saturn is in the 8th & Peregrine,signifying your loss of finances & I also wondered if you were owing any money?
As previously said,maybe you can erect another Horary in a few months when your finances have improved.
Wishes,Saturngirl.x

Re: will I go to the U.S?

Saturngirl wrote: :D Hi again Venom,
I also wondered if you were owing any money?

Hi :)
I'm dependent on my parents financialy (soon I graduate so it's gonna change) that's why Saturn is in the 8th house.

p.s. I cast another chart asking what kind of job I will find this summer. It seems nice :) with Spica exactly on the ascendant. Shall i post it here? :???: