hopefully, it will isolate other chart factors as to why results may differ.
Hopefully, yes :) I've just noticed that the previous Sunday, 13 April, we had the same set-up yet again and home team faves both won!

Re Celtic/Rangers, I noted the same testimonies as Gem. It will be interesting to see the effect of L4 conj MC since it doesn't involve Asc/Desc or their rulers.

I'd ingore Venus if it wasn't so prominently placed and not involved with the Moon. It's also in partile trine with anti-POF, which falls in the H1. As it's in a sign which trines the sign on the AC, it can possibly benefit the AC, contrary to the ususal interpretation of it favouring the DC team, especially becuase the L7 isn't in affinity with LOH.

L7 isn't in affinity with LOH.
It has the same affinity as L1 - same triplicity in the chart. I thought that was an underlying factor for a possible draw. There was a similar set-up in yesterday's 3pm games where 4 out of 6 results were draws.

What an exciting game it was between Celtic and Rangers:
4' 1-0 Scott McDonald [Celtic]
17' 1-1 David Weir [Rangers]
29' 1-2 Daniel Cousin [Rangers]
43' 2-2 Scott McDonald [Celtic] - half time
----------------------------------------
70' 3-2 Barry Robson [Celtic] Penalty Kick
90' Steven Whittaker [Rangers] Red Card

Celtic won! It wasn't a draw - but I still think we had the right wift of things! Great reasoning shown by the group! Well done, Gem!
http://www.astronor.com

Yes, it was very exciting. I was listening to the radio commentary. One factor we didn't take into consideration was retro Saturn (L7) almost at a standstill. In the last 2-3 weeks while Saturn has been hardly moving, none of the Saturn teams have won - and that includes ManU yesterday.

Having said that, are Blackburn about to prove me wrong? They are 1-0 up at Portsmouth :( Today's predictions not doing too well so far....

Argh! :-)
This is again an example of me doing the astrology with this little voice inside me saying Blackburn. Did anyone else hear it? Why? If there is something inside us that speaks out - what is it that we are seeing??
Portsmouth-Blackburn 0-1
There have been other games where I have sought creative solutions, but this is the first game where I have been definately wrong for some time. Why does Blackburn win? Gem, John - Got any idea? :-?

Andrew J. Bevan wrote:Argh! :-)e. Why does Blackburn win? Gem, John - Got any idea? :-?
My opinion: Moon`s last aspect is a square with antiscia of Saturn.

Trojan
Reges Subjucent Legibus Stellarum

Everton 2 - 2 Villa

Hooray! I still couldn't get the score right though.
Moon`s last aspect is a square with antiscia of Saturn
I have that testimony listed in my notes but I ignored it because I generally find that these antiscial aspects are rather unreliable. It was also the final aspect in the Celtic/Rangers game, but I suppose in that chart we had planet emplacement favouring Celtic which would rank above lunar aspects of course. Hmm...

Fantastic game at Goodison Park yesterday. With the Moon not making any aspects before leaving the sign it's in, and no planets crossing the angles, where did the four goals come from? :o

But the biggest puzzle of all is Portsmouth-Blackburn :-| ?
Gem, John - Got any idea?
I hoped you would have explained it to us all clear and simple by this morning, Andrew. I have absolutely no clue... The only thing I see is the Moon squaring Venus, did Venus transfer the square to the AC?
Last edited by Gem on Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:22 am, edited 5 times in total.

Ficina wrote:It has the same affinity as L1 - same triplicity in the chart.
I see you looked at the sign on the DC and you're right. I looked at the L7, Saturn in Virgo. Good of you to remind us that Saturn is stationary, by the way.
Last edited by Gem on Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Portsmouth-Blackburn
The sinister aspect is the clue. The Moon casting its sinister aspect to Venus. The sinister aspect has the element of suprize. There is no control of the pitch. The Moon has dignities on both the 7th and the 10th.

Mars is lord of hour and control planet. Mars is in reception with the Moon. Both are in an underdog or 'away-team' location. Moon in the exaltation of Mars shows the extra-ordinary.

Saturn, L7, is the the first.

That would be my attempt to clear my head and work off a hang-over, anyhow... :lol:
-----------------------------
I looked at this evenings games. Derby-Arsenal looks rather default, and I would be suprized if there was anything that could topple West Brom, too. There is an interesting game between Viking and Valerenga in Stavanger, Norway 58N58 5E45 at 17.00 GMT tonight. Viking are playing at home and are favourites, but Valerenga have got everything it takes to beat them. Mars, L7, is close the MC - but it is hard to tell. We don't have to look at it - I put it aside as too much bother - but it is interesting if someone feels up to the challenge.

Re Everton/Villa
Gem asked: where did the four goals come from?
I don't know why there were so many goals but I did say that both teams would score because this seems to be the case when there is hour agreement with both Asc and Desc. Very difficult to predict exact scorelines.

Re Celtic/Rangers
I see you looked at the sign on the DC and you're right. I looked at the L7, Saturn in Virgo.
I wasn't looking at the sign. As you say, L7 is Saturn in Virgo which is in the same triplicity in the chart as the hour ruler, Jupiter in Capricorn.