Stoned: Brian Jones Redux

Woolley's movie came out 2005 -- i was really looking forward to it, it got as far as a "coming soon" and when the date happened by, must have fell into a black hole.

Virtuoso biopic -- i scored a copy of the dvd from the chicago public library. I'd done a humonguous study of the Stones -- chicago local Butterfield Blues Band a fractal resonance -- Mike Bloomfield -- I have a picture of Mike sitting at the feet of howling wolf when he was 19 -- mike two days younger than McJagger and both were playing 47th street blues. and I remember Paul Butterfield playing harp at the twist parties at ida noyes hall on the playing fields of eton.

Woolley's research supports mine -- but there are a few facts i'd found in my researches ... anita pallenburg was 8 months preggers when brian drowned 3 july 1969 -- she'd gotten pregnant november 1968 when she was making that movie with mick -- sharon tate anita's astrotwin was 8.5 months pregnant on 9 August 1969 when sadie glutz -- one of charlie's angels killed Sharon and her baby ... Frank the builder was the hitman, he confessed he'd done it ... but Keith encouraged him financially (by paying what Brian owed him & then some) to take care of Brian. Anita's baby's nickname is Helter Skelter -- well papa was a rolling stone, which one is your best guess?

Great movie!