Will Prince William become King?

For some time I have been hearing other people in astrological circles mention that many astrologers believe Prince William will not become King or not reign long so that the succession of the British royal family will pass from William to Prince Harry.

I think Noel Tyl was the first astrologer I personally heard stating this. Unfortunately, I cannot recall what the astrological basis of this was. I would really like to know what astrological arguments support such a view.

On a related but different point Bernadette Brady has suggested that Prince William may be the last king of Britain. He was born on a solar eclipse ( 2 Old North cycle). This Saros cycle started around the 9th century CE (like the English royal line) and ends in July 2036.

I would be interested any astrological opinions on this matter.

Will he be King one day?
I think yes, because his chart correlates with the chart of the British monarchy.
The chart of the monarchy is Dec 25 (jul.) 1066. It has rightly been said that this is not the chart of Britain, but it is the chart of the monarchy, I'd say.
The sun is at around 10 degrees Capricorn - so the monarchy, too, will have to face the Pluto-Transit in a few yeras's time.

The New Moon preceding the coronation may be looked upon as its "generator": This NM took place some days before the coronation itself. SU/MO are 3:57 Capricorn, and the AC is exactly the first degree of Cancer. This, however is exactly where William`s sun is.
Looking at the progressive moon, one finds that the New Moon ruling the present years was due on July 21st (jul.) 1069. This chart took effect in about 2004 - so it is still "fresh". It will exert its influence for about 24 moreyears...

And, highly interesting I'd say - :
One more time the AC is on the first degree of Cancer
and what is more: This is the chart of another eclipse.
As has already been mentioned, William was born under an eclipse.
The SU/MO-conjunction is on the fourth degree of Leo - that's where Charles's AC is (exact value: five degrees).

So I can indeed imagine that Wlliam might be the one who will have to switch out the lights. (It is highly interesting too, that he was given the name of the founder of England/Britain. The first King of Rome was Romulus, the last one as well. Prophecies say that the name of the last poe will be that one of the first: Peter ... there are more examples of this kind...)

Ll

Hello Lunlumo,

Thanks for your reply. I am not wedded to any particular view on this issue yet. I will need to study Prince William and Harry?s charts more closely. However, the onus should be on those proposing the view that William will either not reign or only reign a short time before abdicating to prove their case convincingly. As Carl Sagan said "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence??

If I recall correctly, I think Noel Tyl stated Prince Charles would not be crowned King. I think this was based on fixed stars ( or lack of them in his chart..most probably Regulus). I think his reason for stating Prince William would abdicate in favour of his brother was again linked to fixed stars. In this case the presence of the fixed star Algol close to his natal Venus. This is a fixed star connection identical to Princess Diana so the theory is therefore that he might similarly 'lose his head' over a love interest. I don't personally find this theory all that compelling. However, maybe Tyl's full explanation has more depth to it.

Another local astrologer has been telling me more about a different astrological theory why Prince William will not be crowned King or will abidicate after a short time. This appears to be linked to the connections in the Moon's nodes between royal charts. From this perspective, Charles will become King but William does not have the nodal connections to become King or remain King for long. On the other hand Prince Harry does. I intend to find out more about this theory and post it here when I clarify it better.
The chart of the monarchy is Dec 25 (jul.) 1066. It has rightly been said that this is not the chart of Britain, but it is the chart of the monarchy, I'd say?.. So I can indeed imagine that Wlliam might be the one who will have to switch out the lights. (It is highly interesting too, that he was given the name of the founder of England/Britain. The first King of Rome was Romulus, the last one as well. Prophecies say that the name of the last poe will be that one of the first: Peter ... there are more examples of this kind...)
Its interesting you link the British monarchy to the 1066 chart. I certainly agree this chart is often cited as the mundane chart for England. However, I wasn?t aware it was seen as a chart for the monarchy as a whole. I have been giving this a bit thought and I can see several historical objections to this approach. Firstly, English kingship most certainly didn?t begin with William the Conqueror. His crowning did represent a key rubicon in English history but did not represent the start of a distinctly English royal line. The previous Anglo-Saxon kings had began a tradition of English kingship long before this. In particular the Anglo-Saxon king Athelstan (reign 924-939 CE) managed to be the first King to rule over all of England, and had effective control of Wales and southern Scotland too. Athelstan was crowned king of England at Kingston Upon-Thames on Sept. 4, 925. I don't have a copy of the Brady's book to hand but as I recall the Saros cycle she mentions in connection with the birth of Prince William started around the birth date of Athelstan.

However, it could be argued that this is pedantic point as the Anglo-Saxon dynasty ended under King Harold at the battle of Hastings. The Norman conquest initiated a new dynasty from which our modern Prince William is a direct descendent of. Yet , the story of monarchy in Britain has not been that seemless or straightforward. At the end of the Tudor era there was no direct heir to Queen Elizabeth I so the succession passed to her designated successor James the VI of Scotland (the son of Mary Queen of Scots). He became James I of England when the Kingdoms of England and Scotland became united for the first time in 1603. (Proclaimed King 24/03/1603 and crowned King 25/07/1603) Ironically, after centuries of trying to conquer Scotland, England submitted to a new Scottish King and this began the Stuart dynasty. Arguably, the chart of the British monarchy can only really begin in 1603 with the so called ?union of crowns?. However, this wasn?t the end of the matter and eventually after a bloody civil war and the Stuart's unpopular links to Catholicism a whole new royal dynasty was imported from Germany in the shape of the Hanoverians. Thus modern British monarchy has strong roots in Germany. The dynasty name would change again after Queen Victoria married Prince Albert to the house of Saxe-Coburg. This further strengthened the German associations of British monarchy. This was to prove a real issue during WWI when the British royal family wanted to distance themselves from any links to Germany. George V therefore made a royal proclamation in 1917 changing the name of the dynasty to the House of Windsor.

Though the Irish Free State left the United Kingdom in 1922, the actual name of the kingdom was not changed until 1927, at which time the sovereign's title was changed accordingly under the Royal and Parliamentary Titles Act 1927.

The situation continued to evolve under the Statute of Westminster, 1931, and other developments, George V became a shared monarch wearing multiple crowns. Until 1947, the king was also styled Emperor of India. Since 1949, the head of the House of Windsor is also Head of the Commonwealth of Nations, comprising most (but not all) parts of the former British Empire and some states that were never part of it.

I would therefore suggest there are at least 5 rival key dates that could astrologically represent the current UK royal family:

1 The Coronation of Athelstan , the first king of all England (Sept. 4, 925)

2 The Coronation of James 1 in 1603, and the union of crowns.

3 The Proclamation of the House of Windsor by George V on July 17th 1917. The start of the current royal dynasty.

4 The Royal and Parliamentary Titles Act 1927 changing the titles of the Royal family. From this point onwards the monarch is King/Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

5 The Head of the House of Windsor assuming the new title of the Head of the Commonwealth (1949).

I confess I have yet to explore these dates in much detail astrologically but their historical significance is undeniable. I think they all deserve further investigation.

In my opinion Prince Williams will be King!!! because have the Sun in Aspect to MH.
But first, Diferent dificult event will be UK:
Between Jun - Sept 2008 Financial crisis.
Sept - Nov 2008 Tension with Media.
Jan- Feb 2009 Scandal a desorden and problem with teh Navy, flood, many water.
Between Aug- Dec 2009 a General Strike in defence of wages and jobs. Posible WAR!!!.
Nov 2009 and all 2010 Crisis Political, change al Gabinet!!!
Jun 2011 Jun 2012 A new King Williams!!! but is posible a Accident or Atack!!! no more 1 years or 2 after.
Prince Williams have Uranus/Pluto in Semisquare ASC and Square House VIII.
Other side, he have Venus conjuntion to ALGOL, and Venus is Dispositor of Mars ( Jupiter Scorpio)
Now Prince Williams have Pluto Over he ASC and Asc Progress Square Pluto, Pluto, Saturn, Mars all in House IX, danger in Foreing country.
Prince Williams need more SECURITY!!!, is it lives dreaming!!!.
Regards
Mario
www.siderum.com

Hi Mario

What chart(s) are you getting these predictions from for the UK? Its obviously not William's chart. Have you seen the other thread..Pending crisis for the UK?
Between Aug- Dec 2009 a General Strike in defence of wages and jobs. Posible WAR!!!.
The next general election cannot be later than May 2010. However, its very unlikely the current Labour administration under Gordon Brown will wait that long. I think its highly likely they will go for an election around May-October 2009. The only thing that might make Brown hang on to the last gasp in 2010 is if the ecomomy takes a disastrous turn. Looking at the media thats not impossible! However, setting an election date so late would leave Brown with no room for manouvre if the economy was hit by recession. I would go for economic crisis rather than war myself. Brown is far more cautious than Blair ( thank god!) and he is very unlikely to join Britain up to any new overeseas commitments with the US. One of his main priorities is the phased withdrawal of UK forces from Iraq. The only military theatre I could see escalating is Afghanistan. Another possibly is terrorism however. The UK is probably the main target of Jihadist terrorists after the USA with its military involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan. Recent terrorist attempts have come from members of the UK Islamic population rather than outsiders such as 9/11 in the US.

I think its very unlikely we will have a national strike here in the UK. The Unions are not as powerful in Britain nowadays as in countries like France or Italy. The last General Strike was 1926. However, I agree industrial unrest is a possibility. This may connect to Saturn in Virgo. The last time Saturn was in Virgo in the late 1970's we had major industrial unrest and the so called 'winter of discontent'.
Nov 2009 and all 2010 Crisis Political, change al Gabinet!!!
J
See my note above. With a General election changes of cabinet are guaranteed!
un 2011 Jun 2012 A new King Williams!!! but is posible a Accident or Atack!!! no more 1 years or 2 after.
I have noticed the UK (1801) chart is going to be hit by several eclipses on key points over the next few years. These come before Pluto conjoins the UK IC and Sun and Uranus transits the UK Descendant.

Looking at charts for the UK there will be a lunar eclipse at 24 Aquarius this August which will impact the UK Moon at 24 Leo (UK 1927 chart) and Saturn (1801 chart). However, I would be more inclined to see these as reflecting the increasing impact of economic recession on the general population. There is also a lunar eclipse at 10 cancer in Dec 2009 which impacts on the UK IC/Sun in Capricorn (1801 chart).

In terms of solar eclipse contacts the major ones I have noticed are a few years off yet. In particular, the solar eclipse on the UK Moon at 19 Cancer in July 2010 (1801 chart) and the solar eclipse in Cancer in July 2011 on the UK MC and opposing the UK Sun (1801 chart). This seems to tie in to the outer planet transits affecting the 1801 chart from 2012 onwards.

Mark

Athelstan was crowned king of England at Kingston Upon-Thames on Sept. 4, 925. I don't have a copy of the Brady's book to hand but as I recall the Saros cycle she mentions in connection with the birth of Prince William started around the birth date of Athelstan.
My memory wasn't as good as I hoped. Athelstan's birthdate of 895 was nowhere near the the beginning of the Saros cycle mentioned by Brady which is linked to Priince William's birth on an eclipse.

However, it appears a much earlier King of Wessex ( Egbert) fits the the beginning of this Saros cycle date much better as his reign started in 802.
The fortunes of Wessex were transformed by King Egbert, who came to the throne in 802 and who claimed descent from Ine's brother Ingeld. With his accession the throne ceased to change hands between different lines of alleged descendants of Cerdic and became firmly established in the hands of a single such lineage. In 825 he overturned the political order of England by decisively defeating King Beornwulf of Mercia at Ellendun and seizing control of Sussex, Kent and Essex from the Mercians, while with his help East Anglia broke away from Mercian control. In 829 he conquered Mercia, driving its King Wiglaf into exile, and secured acknowledgment of his overlordship from the king of Northumbria. He thereby became the Bretwalda, or high king of Britain. This position of dominance was shortlived, as Wiglaf returned and restored Mercian independence in 830, but the expansion of Wessex across south-eastern England proved permanent.
(From wikipedia)

Interestingly, all the kings of Wessex going back to Egbert were crowned kings of England even if it took the reign of Athelstan for this aspiration to be realised. The rising power of Wessex laid the foundations for King Alfred to eventually defeat the Viking incursions and Athelstan to complete the process by conquering of the other kingdoms of England and gain vassal compliance from the kings of Wales and Scotland.

To quote from Nicholas Campion:
Athelstan enlarged the conception of monarch in Britain., and was the first English King to be depicted on coins wearing a crown, and it is from his reign that the unified kingdom of England dates; he was the first to take the formal style Rex Anglorum..Athelstan's invasion of Northumbria culminated in July 927 when the King of Scotland, The British (Celtic) King of Strathclyde and the English Lord of Bamburgh, all became his men, recognising his suzerainty. This moment represents the establishment, for the first time a single, recognised kingdom of England, together with the concept of the English domination over other parts of the British isles. (The Book of World Horoscopes, Nicholas Campion, p332)
Campion proposes a chart to mark this event of 12.00 noon Eamont, near Penrith for 12/07/927.

Its therefore unsurprising that Athelstan was known as 'King of the English and Emperor of Britain'. William the Conqueror never achieved this level of control or recognition from the Scottish and Welsh kingdoms.

Athelstan is therefore arguably, the first and only ''British'' king until the reign of James I (James VI in Scotland) became king of England and Scotland in 1603.

Hi MarkC
I use the England Chart 1066, and for the forescat also Prince William, Queen Elizabeth II.
Other thing:
The next Jun/Jul 2008, is probably the terrorist attempts, check the last Eclipse (1?Piscis/Virgo), Lunations and Cancer Ingress.
Regards
Mario
www.siderum.com

Hi MarkC, remember my last forecast about the UK!!!
MarkC wrote:I think its very unlikely we will have a national strike here in the UK. The Unions are not as powerful in Britain nowadays as in countries like France or Italy. The last General Strike was 1926. However, I agree industrial unrest is a possibility. This may connect to Saturn in Virgo. The last time Saturn was in Virgo in the late 1970's we had major industrial unrest and the so called 'winter of discontent'.
oday BBC (Jan 30, 2009), said: Refinery strikes spread across UK
"Strikes have been breaking out across the UK in support of a mass walkout by energy workers in Lincolnshire angry at the use of foreign workers.

Hundreds gathered for the third day of the original strike at Lindsey Oil Refinery after owner Total gave a ?200m contract to an Italian firm.

They have been supported by hundreds of other "sympathy" strikers in Scotland, Wales and other parts of England.

Total said there would be no "direct redundancies" as a result of the deal.

Sites affected by sympathy walk-outs include Fiddlers Ferry power station, Warrington, Cheshire; Grangemouth oil refinery in central Scotland; South Hook Liquified Natural Gas terminal in Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire; and Kilroot Power station near Larne, County Antrim."

MarkC, remenber,this strike is only a foretaste of the general strike that England will live soon!!!.
Regards
Mario
www.siderum.com

MarkC, remenber,this strike is only a foretaste of the general strike that England will live soon!!!.
Hello Mario,

I admire a man who sticks to his convictions. However, we have a saying here 'one swallow does not make a Summer' :lol: .

Frankly I was closer than you in predicting the effects were more likely to be economic than terrorist. Although that was based on just a realistic evauation not astrology.

I think we are still a long way off from anything like a general strike in the UK. Pity you didn't predict this for France! You would be on much safer ground!

However, there is no denying this recession is hitting the UK especially severely with London being the financial centre of Europe. It would be crazy to rule anything out in the current climate. The OECD predicts Britain will be hardest hit of all the developed economies in Europe.

I use the 1801 chart and these trends are well reflected there.

On the Royal family I have been working with another chart lately which is very interesting. It is the coronation chart for Queen Elizabeth. Its based on the exact time of her coronation as Queen. If her reign is coming to an end it should be reflected there.

One last point. Please remember the name of this state is the United Kingdom! Every time you call it ''England'' you are effectively slapping every Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish person in the face!

How would you feel if I called you a Chilean?

Mark

when is a line a line and when is it changed?

the current lineage has little if any relation to Aethelstan? adn his successor didn't take the title, Alfred I believe was the first to take the title yes?

I"m open to ideas, but I think more data need to go into this idea before its viable or not.

I've always wondered if the Kingstone of Scotland wasn't a change in overal UK rule, When Elizabeth The 1sts heir was not even a terribly close relation, and she killed his mother! While James Stuart had direct line to Scotts Throne, his lineage for the English throne was not so direct. etc.

the war of roses and back and forth between York and Lanchaster Monarchy?

Then His Son was beheaded and replaced by the Cromwells, so no monarchy for 11 years, 1649 to 1660

Stuarts back in place for a few generations, Ending with Queen Anne,
Who was the first queen to be Titled Queen of Great Brittan. Acts of union 1707

She was succeded by a SECOND cousin, George of Hanover

While Queen Victoria changed the house name for her children to her husbands family of Hax-Coburg-Gotha But the Current Monarchs are Direct descendents from George of Hanover down... to current Monarch, Elizabeth II.

another way of looking at this might be to consider the monarchy from 1688 to current, and how does the re-instatement from the revolution of 1688 relate to current monarchy?

or rather William of Orange (in my family an evil, evil name) and Mary become monarchs 13 Feb 1689 (New style date) 23 Feb (Old Style) though even that might be a questionable date as his authority as Monarch was not acceptable to either the Irish or the Scotts and much blood was shed over the issue for many long years...

So between Anne and the Oranges, this was a big change for the Monarchy...

Granny

OK! Mark
My apologies and my respect for citizens Welsh, Scottish and Irish.
Marc, I know the name of your country, only use the name you used as Astrologers:
1 .- Charles E. O. Carter in "An Introduction to Political Astrology (Astrology Mundana), Third Edition 1973, page 25, said:" Figures for the William I. ... Coronation of this figure appears to retain a marked significance for modern England. "
2 .- Michael Baigent, Nicholas Campion, Charles Harvey (my Mundane Astrology Teach), in "MUNDANE ASTROLOGY" First Published 1984, said in page 431 Chapter 15, Figure15.2 ENGLAND-The Coronation of William the Conqueror ...
3 .- Marc Penfield in "STAR over England", 1995, said in page 3. "I` ve chosen the chart of England to illustrate how mundane astrology works ...
In relation to call me a Chilean is so good, Chile is a brotherly country Latinoamericano.
Un abrazo
Mario
www.siderum.com

yes but many of the monarchs you mentioned were NOT UK monarchs, that did NOT exist as title or country until 1707, ergo you were not necessarily incorrect. ;-)

So from Hanovers down UK, before Queen Anne, sepperate titles! :)

Granny