Ficina
Well done on Liverpool/Everton :D
Two strong testimonies for underdogs according to JF. Moon conjunct Jupiter(he says conjunction is a cut-off point and we don't need to look any further); and Moon opp POF. He gives faves the AC, and since Liverpool are playing at home and odds on faves, it doesn't make sense to me to give them the DC. So, the techniques I employ didn't work on this chart. I'm not sure when to switch to the colour method unless I consistantly use it :?

I got the LOH wrong again(thought it was the Sun) and concluded the chart wasn't radical. I now see it's radical and seen in this perspective, the testimonies may be viewed differently(will re-look at the chart).
Last edited by Gem on Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

Gem,
Everything you say makes sense and I can't disagree with it. I went for Liverpool purely for football reasons. I thought they would beat Everton. The Big Four can usually be relied upon to win at home, although there have been occasional blips. I think these things have to be taken into consideration sometimes.
I'm not sure when to switch to the colour method unless I consistantly use it
In view of what I've said in the past regarding use of the colour method, I realise I'm being inconsistent here and am applying more than a little hindsight. However, I'd rather see it as being flexible :wink:

Ficina
What you said made me think. I've been insisting soley relying on astrological tesmonies, ignoring current form or players' availability and so forth. I noticed the odds for Everton was enormously long... Earlier in the season Everton beating Lliverpool was credible but now it seems those small clubs seem burnt-out.