Re Spurs/Newcastle
John said: I have Moon aspecting Jupiter by conjunction before it aspects Venus? With Jupiter in the Saturn's sign and the desc is saturn I viewed this as testimony for Newcastle.
I didn't include this aspect because I didn't think it favoured either side, but Saturn (L7) receiving Jupiter is an interesting way of looking at it.
Andrew said: It is important to find out what makes the ManU game work. ManU are now in a default position and have been merciless in their last matches.
This was my sole reason for going for ManU - default win.
Gem said: how extra-extraordinary Cristiano Ronaldo is!
The guy's a magician. I saw his back-heel goal on MOTD last night. Incredible!

john wrote:
I was quite pleased with the Friday night results, confimed my belief to stay away from similar games kicking off at the same time.
Gem burst out laughing on this, and it really took time for it to sink in here. But from the perspective of a father trying to attend two different births at the same time, the moment would hardly be radical....

:lala

--------------------------------------
I have joined you in going for Everton today. The odds are 4.75:1
Then I have chosen Chelsea at 1.30:1. I entered one combination with a Spurs win against Newcastle, but another one with a draw at the price of 3,75:1. A draw here seems like a reasonable hiccup in the system/expectations.

I also expect Grimsby to be defeated by MK Dons. If MK Dons get going, they really know how to score so I entered ?2.50 on a 1-4 result at the odds of 38:1. My astrological reasoning here is equal zero. It just looked like a lucky number! :lala
http://www.astronor.com

You must have Jupiter strong in your chart, Andrew. Good luck :D
Ficina wrote: Any particular reason, Gem? The chart is radical but, as you mentioned earlier, Moon sextiles Venus (L4).
I thought it's not radical... isn't Saturn the LOH? No! It's Jupiter isn't it? I noted Saturn becomes the Lord at 13:36... it kicked-off around at 13:33. Saturn has only 3 mins. In such an instance, does it make sense to look at Saturn as well?
The chart is radical and the exalted Sun is trine the AC. Moon trine anti-Sun(the same in Chelsea/Mboro).

Re: ManU/A Villa, I'm quite happy with the testimonies given by John.

You've lost me on that one, if it is the Chelsea game we are talking about.
The game starts at 13.30 BST. I have the Hr of Mars with 13Leo asc. Have I got my logistics wrong again??
-------------------------------------
No goal festival between MK Dons & Grimsby yet..
Oh well, maybe the next time..

:-?
http://www.astronor.com

I've gone for a Chelsea win anyway by default, 1-0.
Apologies for quoting myself but it's the first scoreline I've got right so far this weekend! :D

My 3-1 prediction for Spurs has already gone. Newcastle are 2-1 up :shock:
Andrew said: I have joined you in going for Everton today.
I've actually gone for a 2-0 win to Liverpool. I know this is unlikely unless Spurs fail....

Cogratulations to all who got their predictions correct.

Why did Ficina go for Liverpool?

What now for the antiPOF opp Moon theory.

To many reasons to try and dismiss Newcastle, when they were the reasons to choose them!