Olympique Lyonnais vs FC Sochaux Montbeliard
20:00 GMT
18-03-2008
Lyon

ASC=24Libra7'
Lyonnais is favorite.

I think draw.
PoF apply Saturn (Aspect with Sa very weaken PoF) but they in different signs yet and Sa is weak.
Moon conj Nodal axis.
Part of Victory trin with both Venus and Mars.

AntiVenus on ASC and Venus itself in exaltation.

On the other hand, according to Bonatti, Sochaux is holder of Cup and lord of 4 house Saturn have -4 points, and Venus, lady of ASC (pretendent) have +18.
Last edited by UBER on Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexey

Nice attempt, UBER. Lyon - Sochaux 2-1
I see that Lyon got that winning goal in the final seconds.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
This evening two game with basically the same charts:
ManchesterU - Bolton, 20.00 GMT
Tottenham - Chelsea, 20.00 GMT

ManU get the asc at home, but how about Tottenham-Chelsea?

Calculated for Manchester:
Asc 17LI29 MC 23CN37 Moon 6VI46, POF/POS 24PI41
The games are played on the Dy of Mercury and Hr of Venus. The lady of the hour rules the radical ascendant. This is an advantage to the favourite. The Moon, L10, will perfect an opposition to her dispositor, Mercury, before performing the opposition to Venus, L1. The aspect would surely bring about perfection for the favourite, or team represented by the ascendant, or does much 'dillying and dallying' bring about a draw?

I look forward to the discussion. 8) :'
http://www.astronor.com

Lyon got that winning goal in the final seconds
Yes, clearly, it is celestial help!

Antiscion bodily conjuction prove to be stronger than anything else:
AntiVenus on ASC and Venus itself in exaltation.
And there was a much difference in power of significators with castle besiegement method:
Saturn -4 points
Venus +18

Also Part of Victory was in 1st house.
Alexey

In tonight's games, I don't think ManU should have any problems beating Bolton. I've gone for 2-0. The other game is more difficult.

Spurs v Chelsea. Chart set for Tottenham gives Asc 19,27 Libra. Antiscion Venus (L1) conj Asc favours Asc team but, as Andrew says, who gets the Asc? Chelsea are faves but not odds-on. Spurs-white, Chelsea-blue. Libra/Venus/Pisces v Aries/Mars/Cancer. Difficult! I finally decided on Pisces-blue and Cancer-white, so Chelsea get Asc. Since Chelsea are away team and not a really strong fave, is the antiscial emplacement enough for them to win or only draw? I'm really not sure but I've gone for 2-1 Chelsea.
Last edited by Ficina on Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Andrew J. Bevan wrote: ManchesterU - Bolton, 20.00 GMT
does much 'dillying and dallying' bring about a draw?
Moon trin to POF(N) but it is quite far.
ASC Ve +12
DSC Ma +3

Vertex is in critical degree.
Alexey

Andrew J. Bevan wrote:UBER, I have great interest in your work, but when you quote techniques of parts that are unfamiliar to several, could you please just include a reference to how they are calculated and the position in the chart?

This will help clear my mind, thanks! :'
OK!
There is no any special Techniques. I use PART of Fortune for Day, and method based on Frawley, but also I try to use standart changeable Part of Fortune. Not long ago I recruited Part of Victory (PoV). I look for placement in 1st or 7th houses and significators in reception of this Part.
Alexey

Ficina wrote: Spurs-white, Chelsea-blue. Libra/Venus/Pisces v Aries/Mars/Cancer. I finally decided on Pisces-blue and Cancer-white, so Chelsea get Asc.
In my chart erecting program "Tottenham" isn't listed :shock:

I agree with Chelsea on ASC.
Then using Bonatti rules last planet aspect with Moon helps ASC. It is Mars (accidentally +3).
Next aspect Moon with peregrin Me (-1) helps DSC team.

I surmise Chelsea wins.

I see some problem with refereeing or something unusual because of MC-IC in moon mansions. Sometime it support underdogs.
Alexey