Birmingham - Newcastle, 20.00 GMT
Odds: 2,30 3,25 3,05
Asc 16LI37 MC 22CN07 Moon 10LE34 POF/POS 29AQ35
The game starts on the Dy of the Moon, Hr of Mercury. The chart is proved radical by double testimony. Mercury rules the triplicity by night and is joined to Venus, lady of the radical ascendant.

This is my line of thinking:
I see no testimonies for the guests. When the lord of the hour and lord of ascendent share the same triplicity - always view the possiblity of a draw. Mercury ruling the ascendant by triplicity says the same. However, when the lord of the hour is joined to the lady of the ascendant, this is most favourable for the home team. The radicality of the chart being proven by double testimony is also a fortification of the ascendant or favourite by odds, which at least in this case is the same.

However, the Moon, L10, is unaspected in the 10th. Wouldn't this make a draw and possibly a 0-0 result the most likely option?
http://www.astronor.com

I couldn't see any testimonies for either side, so I agree this could be a draw or possibly a default win for the home side who are faves but not odds-on. Since Birmingham have been playing rather well lately, I've gone for a 1-0 win for them. The only astrological back-up for this is that Moon crosses MC during course of the game.

BTW, Andrew, thanks for posting the odds for the ManC/Spurs game yesterday. On Friday, the odds were in ManC's favour but apparently they changed over the weekend and Spurs ended up faves. This is useful for me because I keep a note of how many faves win each week in the Prem League.

Great call overall, everyone :D (except me, perhaps...). I did say it looks slightly better for Man City but Spurs really should have won. One of Man City's goals was offside and Spurs' disallowed goal wasn't offside :x

Well, enough for grumbling, I was puzzling over B'ham and NC too and agree it looks like either B'ham's win or draw.

Ficina
When you count planets crossing the angles to work out the number of goals, do you include the outer planets?.... probably not, I suppose, they're more likely to cause upsets rather than goals...
Spurs ended up faves.
How could they have, I wonder. All the teams who played in Europe during the week lost.
keep a note of how many faves win each week in the Prem League.
Look forward to hearing about it more, perhaps at the end of the season? :)

You can pay me back, Ficina, in either this life or next. :lala

I try to provide the match details in an orderly manner. That makes it easier to analyse the prediction, what is a stake and how complicated or valuable the prediction actually is.

No need to move B'ham from the ascendant in this match, although there is a rather interesting 2.division match in France, Gueugnon - Nantes, that starts half an hour before. Nantes is 2nd top of the table and Gueugnon are going to pains to defend the bottom. Here I would have to give Nantes the ascendant - and I would look at the unaspected Moon and say that nothing could be done to change the outfall.

Now that would probably be a fair approach to the B'ham - Newcastle game, too. 'Nothing cane be done to change the inevitable' - whatever that means.... :)

One of Man City's goals was offside and Spurs' disallowed goal wasn't offside
Similar scenario in the Arsenal/Boro game. Seems to be very common nowadays but unfortunately we can't take dodgy refereeing decisions into consideration - it's the final result that counts, for better or worse.
When you count planets crossing the angles to work out the number of goals, do you include the outer planets?
Yes, I do actually. I'd much rather not, but they do seem to count.

Re ManC/Spurs. When odds change like that, it's usually to do with who's playing, i.e. individual players. Apparently Spurs fielded a full strength side but ManC had a few players out injured or whatever. Also ManC's home form has wobbled recently.

You can usually depend on 6 or 7 faves winning in the Prem each weekend, although there have been a couple of blips this year with only 3 or 4 winning. It's not really reliable statistically with such a small sample but it's still interesting. For example, on Saturday the faves won all 5 of the 3pm matches, so it was fairly likely that at least 3 of the remaining 5 would fail. Arsenal drew; Everton and Spurs lost.

Do the goals indicated by outer planets in any way differ in their nature that could show some sort of interception or invisible powers at force?
Ie. Pluto - by penalty, or free kick
Neptue - own goal, defensive slip-up
Uranus - deflection, some sort or irregularity

Just asking.
You've probably asked the same question yourself, Ficina.

To be honest, Andrew, I've never really noticed but I wouldn't be surprised if the outers manifest in the ways you suggest. The main point of the exercise is to find out how many goals rather than how they're scored. I don't use the method very often because, as I've said before, it isn't very reliable. We could keep a lookout for how those outers behave in future games though. Interesting :)

b/ham v Newcastle

I'd go with the draw due to the Moon's lack of aspects.

Any comments on the Arsenal result? The Moon was greater than 6 degrees from its next aspect as I recall here.

Increadible!!
B'ham - Newcastle 1-1!!

Not only that, Gueugnon - Nantes 1-1 !!!

Sportspress.com was listing 13 international matches for today and out of those, 3 matches ended with a home win, 2 matches ended away and 8 matches ended draw!!

WOW!!

I think we did well, although I mucked up in the Nantes match :brows
Gueugon equalized in the final minute. This result was really a credit to the astrology in force.

So the state of the Moon and the 10th may overrule other testimonies!

Yeah, your 100% record is in tatters, John :lol:

Moon square or opp POF or ant POF favours the underdogs. Conj, sextile or trine favours the faves.

I ought to add that the above is according to John Frawley which is part of his method that he states works best for finals. I think this is a case in point with the Moon/POF/ant POF aspects which seem to work as sole testimony or deciding testimony in finals only. I've noticed that in everyday domestic games it will work as a supporting factor; it won't overrule other testimonies. Has anyone else found this to be so?