I know you, Yuzuru and JF regard anti-POF opposite Moon as a testimony for underdogs, here, Fulham. I simply consider it a testimnony for the DC team(Everton).
With JF's method, Asc team are always faves, so it's difficult to know whether the Moon/POF/ant POF aspects relate to the favourite per se or the Asc team :? I've been presuming the former, whereas you are taking it as the latter. Hmm...
I'll be wrong probably
Me too :lol:

(I think Andrew is referring to the Sun's exaltation degree.)

The Sun's exaltation degree. Yes, thank you - Ficina. And just for the technical know-how, it is calculated by taking the square root of the 360 degree circle. This will lead you to the result 18AR56.

Thank you for the interesting discussion on the antipof! Way to go! :' I have not reached ANY conclusions as yet. Some of my early experiences were that a benefic opposite POF could be an advantage to the favourite. I would always that POF as the favourites, but not necessarily the asc. I am wondering whether the MC can take over as the favourite when the question regarding the asc is unclear.

I think everyone is contributing very well at the moment, with their different bits and parts
http://www.astronor.com

I take back what I said about them being useless. Well played, Fulham :D Yuzuru, I didn't realise you were predicting Fulham would win, but if that's what you meant, then well done :'

Wigan v Bolton, 3pm GMT, Asc 23,45 Leo
John said: Home team favs. Bolton in white win, Bolton in black lose.
Is anyone watching or listening to this game? I think the radio commentator said Bolton were in white but I'm not sure. I've actually gone for Wigan to win this 2-1.

Moon trine Sun (L1)
Moon square ant Venus (L10)
Moon square ant Saturn (L7)

Wigan are down to 10 men but they are one goal up so far.

I simply couldn't envisage Fulham beating E..., hang on, haven't I said this before?? Sorry Fulham :wink:

The radio is on but not quite listening...
Not easy for any team to win on that pitch, it seems...
Good luck Ficina, Andrew and Spurs!! :)
Last edited by Gem on Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Not easy for any team to win on that pitch, it seems...
No, often described as a pudding of a pitch!
Good luck Ficina, Andrew and Spurs!!
Haha, thanks but if you remember, I went for Man City in this one. I'll probably be wrong...

I still think Fulham beating Everton is a victory for astrology!
That is really the sort of stuff I'm looking for!!
-----------------------------------------------------
I can't imagine how my thinking got distorted. My first posting was all geared for Fulham. Must have been that football-crazy gal in the UK! 8) :'
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I still think Fulham beating Everton is a victory for astrology!
I agree. As I said in my analysis, there were two testimonies for Fulham - Moon trine Sun (L1) and Moon opp ant PoF. Unfortunately I just didn't think Fulham were good enough, in spite of the fact that Everton haven't won at Fulham since 1966!

ManC-Spurs 2-1!!
Well done Ficina! Damn, I messed up the weekend at the very end. Well, that's what comes from over-extending myself. :-sk
In some comfort, I had Leverkusen beating Nurnberg (4-1) in a combination with Inter beating Palermo (2-1).
The trick to successful betting it sticking to what you can see, and then leaving it at that. :)