...like citizenship is assossciated with a country !:lol:

Actually Natal horoscope of each individual is unique & this is his/her own in Astrology& are can be collectively also referred as Nativities = Natal Horoscopes!
Arihant

A nativity is a birth and hence from an astrological point of view, a birth chart. Nativities is the plural, from an astrological view it is the study of birth charts, though a more appropriate title is natal astrology.

Traditional astrologers tend to differ in the way in which natal charts are read , compared with the modern psychological approach.

So nice to see you replying , Minderwich!
I was looking for you & have noted you are very selective in making posts , for morethan 3.5 years , you felt like replying only 21 times & i was curious what makes you tick?( here,what makes you post)

since you are so gracious to have replied first to my first ever post here , i have developed a sort of affinity for you.

besides , i am also thinking when these heavenly bodies of masses hydrogen etc , when they are at 144 degree apart ( Biquintle, of talents/ latent geniusship) & when they are 150 degrees apart ( inconjunct , frustrating resultant)...how mere 6 degree of angular change in distance is changing interpretations?
when we are applying orb of 6 degree for squares, if angular distance is 84 degress in the sky for two planets , resultant description is similar to square , though less potent!

Does geometrical pattern , like regular pentagon oe heptagon is also contributing to separate description for quintiles & Bi quintiles , septiles?

Hope , you cherish replying here,Minderwich!
for others replying..thanks in advance,
regards to all!
Arihant