Well, Gem... You never answered the question why you gave Birmingham the ascendant. Personally, I would like to give the home team the ascendant but one of the major discussions on this site seems to be deciding when to give the ascendant to the home team, or when it is given to the favourite. I don't mind having this point explained to me 10 times. Is there a telling factor?

If we agree that B'ham is the asc, which it appears we do, then does Jupiter, the ruler of Cancer by exaltation, lying on the cusp of 7th explain why B'ham came rushing out and chopped down their opponent by the knees....

Jupiter is in his fall and it appear the attack was poorly launched. Do weak significators reduce the quality of the game? I am really all questions, Gem, and neither of us ever suggested we had reached the point of closing our eyes. I hope we continue to get our predictions right, though. :)
http://www.astronor.com

Do we have a quiet mid week for matches starting at one-off times?

Just to mention, I have posted details of our local groups annual conference on the news forum

There is a game tomorrow to look up for in the Belgium cup:
AA Gent - Kortrijk, 19.00 GMT
Odds: 1.40 4.00 7.50
Gent are in the 6th position in the 1st division, while Kortrijk top the 2nd. Kortrijk have lost one match since the middle of October!!

The game starts in the hour of Venus with a Virgo Asc and the moment is not radical. In my terms this could move the result away from the favourite by odds. Jupiter, L7, is in an angular house, while Mercury, L1, is succedant. Most important antipof/pos is 16CN02 and opposite Jupiter, L7, who is 15CP13. The Moon is VOC.

I have put a few bob on Kortrijk. I hope you will be congratulting me after the match.

Anyone have an opinion on whether SheffieldU can beat Middlesbrough tomorrow at 20.00 GMT Middlesbrough? The Moon, L10 is VOC, opposite Algol.
---------------------------------------------------
Hey!! Preston did great beating Stoke 2-0. That means we got it wrong, but we did pick out the strength of the underdog!! :)

Hi,
GENT : KORTRIJK - my tip is 1. Moon is VOC but she`s applying to the antiscion of POF in less than 5?.

MIDDLESBROUGH : SHEFFIELD - my tip is 1. Antiscion of POF is on MC.

Trojan
Reges Subjucent Legibus Stellarum

horarcek wrote: GENT : KORTRIJK
Moon`s applying to the antiscion of POF in less than 5?.
Trojan, I dont see that.
Also I have info that match start at 19-30 GMT
Alexey

Trojan,
MIDDLESBROUGH : SHEFFIELD - my tip is 1. Antiscion of POF is on MC.
I agree, Boro to win. The actual kick off time is 20.05 GMT but this moves antiscion PoF closer to MC which is good. VOC Moon might indicate a draw at the end of 90 mins, but this is an FA Cup replay so somebody has to win.

You are correct, Alexey, so that's 20.30 CET. The only testimony I can see is antiscion Mars (L7) conj MC, so this still looks good for Kortrijk. How did that testimony work out in last night's games, Gem?

Anyway this is a second leg game in the Belgian Cup. Kortrijk beat Gent 5-1 in the first leg, so Gent have a lot of catching up to do!

Andrew J. Bevan wrote:IPreston-Stoke
But my interest is connected to POF/POS at 4GE57, which is square Saturn at 4VI58. This is certainly an obstacle for the favourites - but have Preston got it in them to beat the table leader?
Very good observation there :' Preston, near bottom team beat the league leader 2-0 yesterday!

By the way, I loved your Snoopy cartoon :D So cute!!
You never answered the question why you gave Birmingham the ascendant
Well I've written ten times or so that I give home team AC unless there are other strong factors present such as Arsenal playing a non-League team, and high-profile games such as Finals. In Premier League matches I always allocate AC to home team, unless several matches are kicking off at the same time. Arsenal players in this case had to get up at 5am in the morning to travel all the way into the alien environment of B'ham's home ground. That alone can be exhausting and certainly a disadvantage.

As for the unfortunate, horrible accident that happened, I think we'll have to look at Eduardo's natal chart to make sense of it.

Ficina wrote:How did that testimony work out in last night's games, Gem?
They both ended in a draw :-? Moon in the Via combusta way and its antiscion on Chiron are to blame?? I stay away from 15:oo matches but what came over me to look at those charts? Well it was because initially there were only two League One games to be played at that time. But then there were also Championship matches as well so it'd be a futile attempt if I try to make sense of these charts...
Last edited by Gem on Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Well done John - we got the Middlesbrough - SheffieldU draw. :'
I found that very exciting. It looked like it was going to penalties as you said, then Sheffield scored - the wrong way. :shock:

Well done Horarcek for getting Gent right. That was the only one I got wrong today. :-cry I wonder how I got the time wrong, but that explains it! Thanks Uber!!