Football Predictions 16-29 February 2008

From a football point of view the most interesting FA cup match this weekend is
Man Utd v Arsenal
16 Feb, 5.15pm GMT
Manchester
Asc 27, 33 Leo

ManU are home team & faves (not odds-on) so they get Asc.

Testimonies for ManU
Sun (L1) conj Desc
Moon trine antiscion Sun (minor)

Testimonies for Arsenal
Moon sextile Saturn (L7)
Moon opp PoF
Moon conj antiscion Mars (L4)

We have quality v quantity here. Does bodily emplacement testimony (ManU) outweigh quantity of aspectual testimonies (Arsenal)? It's a difficult one. I think I'd go for a ManU win, but perhaps other people's methods can throw more light on the situation.

Antiscion POF(night) conj with Saturn in 1.30' degree
Frawley say that is affliction for Fortune of Favorite.

MOON has just ingressed in Cancer, water feminine sign that is in favor of underdog.

Moon cast sinister sextile with retro Saturn. Surprise?
Alexey

ManU-Arsenal, 17.15 GMT
Odds: 2.05 3.25 3.55
The planetary hour is on the cusp of Venus to Mercury.
Sun, L1, in the 7th, detrimented conjunct the NN. The Sun is VOC!
SN conjunct the Asc.
Saturn, L7, in the 1st.
POF opposite Moon.

The VOC Sun on the angle probably calls for a draw?
It would be amusing if the game provides no goals.
The o-o even looks like the nodes....
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.astronor.com

Bristol R v Southampton

Desc favoured, planets on MC and asc Moon void.
Southampton are desc

Man U v Arsenal

ManU are asc. Desc favoured,lunar aspect to desc ruler. Desc ruler in house of opposition-sufficient to weaken ability for victory-potential for draw.

Hi
I'm trying to cast a chart for Preston North End/Portsmouth tomorrow.
I've found out the stadium address:
Deepdale
Preston PR1 6RU

There are two possible coordinates: 53N46 0W12 and 2W42.

I remember Ficina saying that she used Multimaps to get the coordinates but could not find them there.

Does anyone know a place where we can get coordinates?

Can someone please explain why Chelsea won (expected) and Liverpool lost (upset)? Same chart.

Expect a lot of goals between Man U and Arsenal. Over 2.5 goals is a good bet. I think. :-T

ManU-Arsenal 4-0!! That is a walkover that speaks for itself.
Well done, Ficinia. Watch and behold - glad I didn't touch it.

Chelsea were playing a team from League 1, while Liverpool up against a team from the Championship. That's the only difference I can see. It is as if something has been bugging Liverpool of late. They felt 'heavy' and there is some talk of Riise wanting a transfer.

Did anyone notice who had the kick-off in the respective matches?

Thanks, Andrew. Arsenal were completely outplayed by ManU. I'm glad my hierarchy of testimonies seems to be working. I'd never have predicted so many goals though. Well done on that Leelee and welcome back :)

Barnsley beating Liverpool was a real shock. I didn't look at the 3pm charts. Perhaps the colour method is the one to use when several games are being played at the same time?

The ManU-Arsenal result was interesting because it gives such a clear priority to the accidental meanings given by house rulership, as is explained by the teachings of Morinus.

I.e. The dominance of L1 on the angle of the 7th is given preference to the presence of a planet within the domain of 7th. A planets accidental placement within a house does not guarantee the control of that planet. An enemy is increasingly dangerous when it appears behind the lines of defence. The was the case with ManU yesterday, when they literally whipped Arsenal off the board.
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

The question of games kicking off at the same time and the result being influenced by who wins the toss and whether they change ends is something that has been referred to in previous posts and may well have some merit.

In the Liverpool game, Barnsley won the toss and chose to swap ends.

Interesting point about L1 being in the 7th. The Egypt/Cameroon game had the same configutaion, I recall, with the asc team losing.