Africa Cup of Nations - Final

This is a cup final so an ideal opportunity to test out John Frawley's method.

Egypt v Cameroon
10 Feb, 5pm GMT
Accra, Ghana
Asc 4,32 Leo

Egypt are faves but not odds-on.

According to JF, antiscion Sun (L1) just inside 4th indicates that the underdogs are in control of the faves. Moon trine antiscion Venus (L10) is a minor testimony for the faves. I don't see any other testimonies, so I'd say this method indicates a win for the underdogs, Cameroon.

The game is on terrestrial TV here so I shall be checking out the colours, particularly since Egypt are only marginal faves.

Anyone else have any views?

If the game started a couple minutes late, then anti-Sun'll be right on the IC. Then the game'll go to Egypt though the Sun is in the underdog's house. Saturn(Camerron) is in an uneasy aspect with the Moon. She is applying to anti-POF at 10 Aries, which may be good for Egypt too.

...the Moon. She is applying to anti-POF at 10 Aries, which may be good for Egypt too.
Well spotted, Gem. Are you taking Egypt to be the faves then? It's very difficult when the odds are so close.

Yes but I should have written AC team instead of Egypt becuase I haven't been following those matches and actually don't know anything about the teams so I have no choice here but to trust the bookies' odds. But as you pointed out the odds are so close, it's really difficult to determine who gets the AC.
Last edited by Gem on Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Egypts' sudden advancement to the finals is a little bit like Mercury coming out of combustion. Nobody saw it coming. Mercury is in own face in reception with Saturn. Both are retrograde. This is certainly an unexpected turn of winds. Can't see how it relates to the chart for the final. Re pyramids... remember how the mummie was exhibited when Saturn was joinded to SN?
http://www.astronor.com

Are Cameroon known as the Lions, or am I thinking of some other team?

On that basis Cameroon are the asc.

Sun in 7th-opposition house and in opposition sign. Egypt win.

Two planets cross desc, I believe, Mercury and Sun. Mercury in MR with saturn-seemed to work yesterday with Villa Newcastle. Sun -could be Cameroon but ruled by Saturn.

Egypt win 2-0, first goal 30-35 min.

Are Cameroon known as the Lions, or am I thinking of some other team? On that basis Cameroon are the asc.
John, I thought about it too. Yes, you are right, if we follow that symbolic language Cameroon will be ASC and "The Pharaohs"(Egypt) quite fits with ruler Sa rx!!

In Super bowl this year we have that symbolic too. Patriots quite fit with Can ASC and all who put Patriots on ASC was right!!
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

I think the reason the bookies have made Egypt faves is that they beat Cameroon 4-2 at the group stage and also gave Ivory Coast a real thumping in the semis.

Just to update JF's method:

For the faves: Moon conj ant PoF and trine ant Venus (L10)
For the dogs: Ant Sun (L1) in 4th and Uranus opp PoF (thanks, Goca)

I'm stumped :-?

Will the game be decided in normal time? We had fixed angles in a previous match (and a fixed Moon) but it didn't go to extra time.