Ficina wrote: the Ghana/Cameroon game and 4 planets crossed angles but there was only one goal. See what I mean? Totally unreliable!
I haven't closely observing planets crossing the angles as Ficina's been doing but my immediate thought reading this was that the AC is the point of power and MC is the next strongest point in the chart, whereas the DC is a point of death, as it were. Planets dropping down to the DC are losing power or control. So it may be easier for the planets on AC/MC to manifest?

Brilliant prediction, John :' Was that based on Moon's close applying aspect to Venus?
Will Villa score 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 hopefully :wink:

Hmm, Villa should have had a penalty just then :x

It's now 3-1 to Villa. Stop the game!! :lol:

---------------------------------------------------

Last minute penalty. Final score 4-1. You won't believe this (well, you will if you check the chart) but I MISCOUNTED the planets crossing angles. I thought it was 4 but it was 5 :-cry

:( My stuff looks untidy again with Cardiff loosing. I didn't see that happening - but have you ever heard that little voice inside you that says 'Norwich'???

I decided to try Ivory Coast this afternoon - seeing that POF is with Saturn, L7 - which I believe will take the result away from the favourites and home team, Ghana
http://www.astronor.com

have you ever heard that little voice inside you that says 'Norwich'???
I know what you mean, Andrew. That little voice was saying Portsmouth when I put Bolton down to win. But I did get 4 (out of 7) results right today, 2 of which were also correct scores :D

Ghana/Ivory Coast I agree looks good for the Desc team which is probably Ivory Coast since Ghana are marginal faves + home team. I've just switched on the game and the colours are back to front :?

Back to playing with tiddly-winks! :(
I haven't had time to figure out what went wrong.

African Cup: The little voice inside me noticed Egypt earlier in the tournement when they were rated in the 4th position with the odds 8:1.
Cameroon only just scraped through the semi's and lost a player in overtime (Redcard for pushing first aid personell off one of his team mates). I'll put a penny on the table and home for some pyramid magic!
http://www.astronor.com

Gem, re what you said about planets crossing angles
it may be easier for the planets on AC/MC to manifest?
This certainly makes sense and I shall keep an eye on it. At the moment there aren't any planets crossing the Asc. Most of them are crossing Desc or IC and sometimes one or two crossing MC.

It's also interesting to note when one of the sigs is doing the crossing. For example yesterday in the Villa/Newcastle game, Saturn (L7) was the first to cross and Newcastle scored first!

Andrew, I've started a separate topic for the Africa Cup Final. I didn't realise you'd already said something about it because it didn't show up as a new post :)

Interesting observations :'
Ficina wrote:But I did get 4 (out of 7) results right today, 2 of which were also correct scores
Very impressive :' especially if you got the 3 oclock matches right too?

re:Ghana/I Coast
If we use JF's method, I Coast should have won.
L1 in 7: he says L1 in L7's hands(I Coast overpowers Ghana).
Anti-L1 in 4: likewise.
These are supposed to be the strongest of testimonies for I Coast.