I have gone in for multiple bets involving Arsenal, Motherwell and Nantes. They are all favourites.

In the Arsenal match it is the hour of the Moon with Virgo Asc (triplicity of the Moon). This could have favoured a draw, but Venus is trine the asc. The Moon is sextile the Sun, forming a Yod with the Asc. I just want it simple.

Brest - Nannes - in the hour of Mercury with the degree of Mercury's exaltation on the Asc. I think this will agree with the favourite.

Motherwell - Dundee U. Mercury, L1+L10, casts it's antiscia to fortuna. I'm just sticking to the home team. Moon is lady of the hour.
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.astronor.com

Had a cursory look at the Arsenal chart.

Could be a draw but will go for Arsenal win

Yod to the asc!

Mercury retro makes no aspects but in its own trip, term and face.

Desc is Pisces. Jupiter is in fall but in its own terms and makes no aspects.

Mutual reception Moon/Jupiter-by trip. Moon in aries sextile mars on MC-supports desc.

Mars in mercurys sign and its trip.

Could balance out- not sure about Jup/Moon link-so go for Asc win.
Asc Arsenal

I've gone for 3-0 Arsenal but am wondering whether to change it to 2-1 since Jupiter (L7) crosses an angle. Blackburn are on good form at the moment and that chap Santa Cruz is rather handy. Hmm...

Andrew,

Can you start posting the local start times for these games you comment on? I do look some of them up but it'd be helpful for those of us on the other side of the pond here to take a look at the charts too. Actually if everyone did this as a habit, it'd be really helpful, especially as time goes on and we look back to review posts.

Thanks!

Can I start posting times? Ouch, you've got me... :(
I've been posting games, times, odds, place of game, Asc., MC, planetary hour, POF/POS, Moon and anything else I though was useful. Like reports on the teams, etc. I posted links to the charts on occasion

If anyone else feels like participating in this work I will be most grateful. :'

Motherwell - Dundee FC, 19.45 GMT, 55N47, 3W59, Asc. 19VI02
Brest - Nantes, 19.30 GMT, 48N24, 4W29, Asc. 14VI50

Arsenal - Blackburn 2-0 was what the bookies seemed to think was most likely
Correct score odds follow a set formula, so when a team is odds-on then 2-0 in almost all cases has the shortest odds.

I stuck with 3-0 but as it turned out it didn't make any difference! Arsenal failed to follow the script exactly but at least they won :) Sorry, Gem :(

Thanks Andrew. You do write lots of good stuff, I agree :D I just want to make it easier for as many people as possible (including me!) to see the charts and contribute if they want. Really just writing the time is enough. No need to go back at all, just for future games would be great.

I have no problem hunting for some times; I can figure out locations and make the chart, but it's often pretty time-consuming to hunt down the right time online especially for multiple games in different countries. The less time searching for start times, the more time and energy can be used to study the game chart :'

Hi Videohero,
As Andrew has said, we do usually try and remember to post the data for the games. This is mainly to make sure that the people contributing to the discussion are all working from the same chart, but also to enable others to look at the charts for themselves. As I've said before, the basic data is time, date, place and Asc degree.

Apparently the ratio of "lurkers" to posters is 90:10 :o Please do feel free to contribute your own predictions. The more the merrier! :D

With most the games starting the same time this evening, it looks like a midweek vacation for astrology. But I note that the Moon is 6 Taurus disposed by Venus in Capricorn. The Sun is in Aquarius. Both the Venus and Sun are disposed by Saturn. The Moon applies from the sign of her exaltation to Saturn, disposer of Sun and Venus, by trine. This testimony could give some credit to the favorites. Things perform as expected, according to tradition, or according to the odds.

There are some matches that meet my eye that seem to be a better stake than others:
Scunthorpe United - Bristol City, 19.30 GMT
Odds: 2.50 3.20 2.65
A good price for BristolC, who are 3rd from the top in the Championship, while ScunthorpeU is 2nd bottom.
West Bromwich - Sheffield United, 19.45 GMT
Odds: 1.65 3.40 5.25
WestBrom are 2nd from the top and will be hard to topple at home by Sheffield U, who are in rather good form of late.
Watford-Leicester, 19.45 GMT
Odds: 1.68 3.40 5.00
This looks like free money, at least on paper.

Problem today is that everything is happening at once. :shock:

Andrew J. Bevan wrote: Motherwell - Dundee U. Mercury, L1+L10, casts it's antiscia to fortuna. I'm just sticking to the home team. Moon is lady of the hour.
When L1 and L10 is the same, I sometimes take Moon as L10.
Alexey