Thanks Garry!

The latest issue I have is 23(2)2006, which includes your article, Modern science, epistemology and astrology (and I'm still trying to find the time to argue with some of your conclusions therein :)). As it turns out, the journal contents are not presently accessible on the astrology-and-science site :(, so I can't quote the contents of the issue in question (I haven't received it).

This is what I have from the AA: "In fact vol 24 issue 1 IS the spring 2007 edition, which hasn?t yet been published." (email dated Dec 3, 2007)

According to Rudolf Smit's site, issue 24.1 was published in May 2007, perhaps it was originally scheduled for Fall 2006? I seem to recall that someone said in the summer of 2007 that it was coming out very late.

So it would seem that the AA is confused about volume numbers. I've got to contact them again.

At any rate, it's good to to hear they've published another issue even if several months late. Look forward to receiving it soon.

Thanks again,
Peter

Garry,

Just so you can sleep at night :), I wanted to let you know that I received issue 25.1 yesterday. Fired off another quick email to AA and they are now telling me that there is a planned issue 24.2. I find that hard to believe in light of 25.1 already out, and so asked for clarification. Smit's journal page is back online, so at least I could quote that to AA, showing 24.1 having been published last May.
Peter