John, your recent input was great! For me anyhow! :)
We are her for the same reasons and tumbling around with the same problems (Not forgetting to mention Gem, Ficinia and probable Coffee!) I notice that Sportspress says that the ManC match starts 19.05 GMT, which is probably wrong and they've been drinking on the job again, since my Betty says it starts 19.45 GMT - which makes more sense! :brows

Tuesday does not seem to require much effort on the part of astrology. It should be quite reasonable to compose a multiple bet of Cambridge, Juventus and Lyon with the total odds of 3.2:1. There should not be the need to make it more complicated than that...

Stay away from Liverpool - the price is lousy! :-sk

What were your thoughts on Wednesday's ManC game? Did you already say? The price is good!

When I apply astrology to the judgement of charts I do not like to apply the word 'default', although that might be appropriate to descibe the team either at the top of the table, or at the bottom - as I already have experienced in ice-hockey and Derby, who probably are on thin ice.... :???:

Don't forget - It can be done!
http://www.astronor.com

Although we have two FA Cup games at 8pm today I wanted to look at the charts anyway because Gem had said they looked interesting. Anti-Moon is close conj the Asc in both charts and in the Reading/Spurs chart it is very close. That's the one I'd like to look at since Liverpool/Luton is a pretty much foregone conclusion.

We also have Moon sextile Mars (L4) and Moon square anti-PoF. Spurs are faves, although not odds on, so should they get the Asc? I need some help with the colours. Reading wear blue and white hoops and I guess Spurs will wear white. I remember Goca saying that Virgo is blue, in which case Reading would get Asc. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?

OK - I cast the ManC-WestHam chart for 20.05 GMT. I wonder whether my bookies will let me place my bets until 20.45 GMT as they quote. :'

ManC have got me all excited at present, but in this chart I would have to put WestHam to win. Jupiter, L7, is trine the Asc. Venus, AL7, is conjunct POF/POS and the Moon, who is AL10, casts her antiscia to 20LE37 and is trine Venus, who is AL7.

Reading-Spurs
I would give the game to Spurs, Ficina, since they are favourites on odds and POF/POS casts its antiscia to the Sun. The Moon applies to he own dispositor, Mars, who retrogrades to meet her - and he is also lord of the hour. Hence, the public could be on the right track. Mars has dignities on the 7th by triplicity, while he rather disagrees with the earthy ascendant.

Saturn in the 1st is still mr Mercury for Reading. Mercury has dignity by triplicity but has left his terms and is cadent. The reception would be more significant if Gem was on the MC! :)

Reading/Spurs(odds: 2.75/2.20)
AC: 4Virgo 26 Moon: 25 Aries 10
POF + POS: 4 Gem18 + 4 Sag34
anti-Moon: 4 Virgo 50
anti-POF + anti-POS: 25 Can42 + 25 Cap26

Anti-Moon conj AC favours AC
Moon square anti-POF+POS favours underdogs
MC trines anti-POF+POS: a good sign for AC

I know no one else uses Part of Success + Part of Victory( 6 Aries+ 6 Libra)but they square Jupiter(DC) at 6 Cap22.

Problem is that I don't know who gets the AC but I'm inclined to give it to the home team as Spurs are not odds-on. As a Spurs fan, I hope Andrew's right!

Thanks for your thoughts on Reading/Spurs, Andrew. I can't really make my mind up. If Reading are the Asc I'd think they were in with a chance, even if only a draw. And of course all these games have the possibility of going to extra time and penalties :?

Re ManC/W Ham, I thought it looked like a clear win for ManC - oh dear! Moon square Mercury (L1) and Moon trine antiscion PoF(PoS). I didn't consider Venus conj PoF(PoS) because it's separating but it would still be a testimony for ManC since Venus is L10. Oh well, we shall see..... :)

Good point on the ManC game, Ficina. I'll think it though. Although Moon and Mercury are dignified, they are cadent. Haven't placed my bets for tomorrow, yet. :'

That's a good observation on the Spurs game, Gem!
Damn, I've already placed money on that one.
I hope Mercury (Virgo) corrupts the Moon on this one... :?
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oh I forgot to mention one more testimony for Reading-Spurs!
POF+POS square AC= good for DC
There are mixed testimonies so extra time/penalties are possible.

As I'm biased, my judgement may not be sound but I'm still hoping that Spurs'll get through.

Man C v WHU
20.05 kick off. I get 5.46 Virgo Ascendant.

Acendant is ManC -home/fav/colour. Mercury/Aquarius-light blue.
Not sure what WHU are wearing-Pisces/Jupiter sounds maroon.

I'm not up to speed on POF/S and setting this up on solar fire so they are displayed. I have POF -different calc for day/night. I only seem to get POS-day on the report!
I assume AL is exaltation.

I queried this previously, does the cusp aspect the planet or vice versa?

Asc 5 virgo, Jupiter 6 capr, Saturn 7 virgo. Is Jupiter separating from Asc or is asc applying to Jup. For this, I'll settle for Jup asp Sat.

Retro Mars was in in first for Sunderland/Portsmouth. Here the malefic is the same but in Mut Rec with L1 mercury and in Mercury terms.

Des Jupiter in detriment.

?? Jupiter weak helps a -ve saturn in the house of the home team??

This a night chart. I ponder whether the moon aspects the asc or des (or the asc/des aspects the moon) and whether the hemisphere of the moon or the day/night has a bearing?

This said the same occured for the Sun/Ports match and probably accounts for the 1st goal. Moon also aspects Mercury, Lord 1.

Whether nocturnal charts reverse/nullify anything , I'm not speculating on yet.

Based on the above, Man C 2 WHU 0, both goals in the last third of the match!

There is an interesting translation of light going on in this evenings chart. The Moon in Aries, the domicile of Mars, translates the light of the Sun, in Capricorn, the exaltation of Mars, to Mars, who becomes the dispositor of both.

It could give greater importance to the anti POF/POS with is joined with the Sun, or to the meaning of Mars...
---------------------------------------------
John - AL is almuten! :'
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.