High vs Low Scores (TOTAL points) Question

Hello group,

For the past hour have been looking through the Forum Index?s Search Query for posts and topics on Charts that reflect the TOTAL Teams points and have been getting little results on it. So, I started my own.

About the only thing I can find is on the HSA web site where one of the Sample games Ukraine vs. SCG (5'4) and goes on to say that Ur in 4th house, or 10th house usually means (sensation) HIGH Scores.....

I respect the group moderator pointing out this, but I did a simple chart on this game and I found out (to no suprise) that Ur stays in the 4th house for about One month. Slow moving planet.

Not trying to out do anyone, but this would mean that just about ALL of the games that fall under Ur in the 4th house THAT month will be High Scoring games. (Scratching my head) :-?

For the past 8 years or so me and a couple of other Astrologer friends that have been doing Event charts for American sports have been noticeing the Moon making Many aspects as a possiable indicator of High Scoring games JUST LIKE LLewelleyn?s A Z Horoscope Maker... says....

On page 743 it says?A very ?Active? chart (one which there are a Host of Maturing or Approaching aspects Especially by the Moon) Indicates either Extremely Fast and High Scoring or Neck and Neck Race for Points.?

A couple of pages back of that page it mentions Favorable Mercury and Favoriable Jupiter suggests High Scoring.

If you get this book get an OLDER copy, as the Newer copies left out the back part of Sports Astrology! George Llewellyn would probably NOT appreciate that!

So, if anyone can direct me to any Older emails on the forum OR know of any other techniques that have worked for you in determinating Total Game Points then Myself and a couple of email friends would appreciate it as always. :'

Betting on Total Points Over or Under is very popular in the U.S., as well by the halves.

Thanks for your time,
D :P
U S Of A

Somewhere on this forum I have a post titled Results of an Experiment, or something like that. What I did there was to pull out two sets of charts for American football, one for very high-scoring games, and the other for very low-scoring games. There should be a dramatic difference in the charts, and there isn't. As a matter of fact, some of the low-scoring charts look just like some of the high-scoring ones!

From this I conclude that whatever it is these charts measure, it isn't scoring. I suspect it's something more like excitment, but a test set of what should be exciting games (overtime wins, opinion of sports writer) didn't show anything really clear.

I have a post on Frawley's site (what do sports charts measure, or something like that), but got no real information from the responders. It seems that people use the charts to try and pick winners, but no one has really sat down to think out that fundamental question of what the charts really show. Or if they have, they're not talking!

In short, my opinion s that these charts do not reliably show scoring, except perhaps in very low-scoring games, like soccer or hockey. If that is the case then I think what they are measuring is excitement, not scoring. I doubt the cosmos knows anything about scoring, per se.

Bob

Scoring Reply

Hi again Bulletbob,

Thanks for replying to this subject of Scoring. It is much overlooked as Llewellyn makes about the ONLY the refrenced satements about Total points that I know of, as I mentioned, before.

I think this is a subject that has been just overlooked, and not researched enough, as one can make money JUST THE SAME for games Points as winning. There has to be something there in the chart that is overlooked.

The ONLY thing that I have found recently on a couple of NBA games that went Over total points recently by about 40 points was a lot of SOFT aspects under the Moon Mercury and Jupiter! Nothing hard, just soft aspects. I am using a 5 (50% on astro.com) orb, too!

THEN the next few days I noticed one NBA game that went 30+ UNDER the Total Projected points and interestingly enough the Moon Mercury and Jupiter just had about 3 aspects and in the whole chart and there was VERY few aspects, too, for all the planets. HUMMmmmmmm??????????

OK, maybe this is just a fluke, like an accident, but we are working on something (Total Points) that not much has been researched, Right?

Later,
D :D
Out West....

Trying to estimate scoring is very difficult, much harder than trying to figure who will win. Whatever it is these charts measure, it isn't scoring.

When you say that you saw a game where this or that happened, keep in mind that there are alot of games played at about the same time, and if one has ME-90-JU then the chances are they all will.

Did you read the post I referred to?

Bob

Reply to BulletBobb

Hi, BulletBobb,

I couldn't find your topic on "Results of an Experiment" in the Forum archives. Although I'd like to read it.

Yes, I am quite familiar with your example of Me-90-Ju, and other aspects like that. A lot of charts that I follow on Basketball have the very same planets and aspects that just don't move much, especially the outer planets.

The ONLY thing that is, of course, different in most charts of the day in a certain area is Moon, Sun, POF, VERTEX, and the Very important aspects to the 4 angular house cusps. Those cusps are one of the keys that a few astrologer friends of mine (who have paid clients, too) rely on for interpretation of Sports charts. Sophia Mason and Joyce Wehrman are two Professional Astrologers that rely HEAVILY on them (Angular house cusps aspects). Both ladies are now gone.

In reguard to Upsets the Quincunx is of extreme importance to astrologers that have made a long study of this topic of ours. Joyce Wehrman in her book "Winning..." studied about 10,000 charts in the 1970-1980's on gamblers lucky days, horseracing Jockeys, and clients and determined that, for one, the Quincunx (150 degree) specifically the Ascendent to another Planet, brings in the longshot, AND the underdog in most competative situations (charts). Other astrolgers that I have talked to agree, at least in the U.S.

I have done a search on this forum and found little that talk about this specific Chart aspect for producing Underdogs (Quincunx).

Oh, your book by Donald Bradley LOOKS like it is a copy or near copy of Llewellyn's Old book that we have been talking about "A-Z Horoscope Maker...". Bradley must have copied Llewellyn or vice versa, because the Teams and their charts are exactly like in Bradleys. The Bradley book (pamplet) is about 30 pages, and Llewellyn's old book that I have is about the same length, too. In mine it talks about the same RoseBowl game, two boxing matches, and One California horse race, Probably the same as Bradley did. SO you have the same information with Bradley as I do with Llewellyn, it seems. Same Publisher, too (Llewellyn).

Finally, I found another Basketball game the other day with just one or two TOTAL aspects in the Moon, Merc, Jup aspect columns, and the TOTAL Points scored was again, VERY Low. Llwellyn's book says nearly the same thing for low scores. It might be a fluke, but it keeps poping up.
Just an observation.

Bye,
D 8)
Phoenix