Question: Antiscon and Part of Fortune, Winners and Loosers

Hello group, :D

Great to have a group out there interested in this sports astrology stuff.
I have been studying it for about 8 years now. I READY to bet someday. 8)

Recently I have been interested in this VERY important configuration of antiscion and its relationship to POF. It seems Frawley is very keen on its helping teams with LUCK. I am of course refering to the Horary Sports Astrology Web site. Lots of good stuff there!!! :'

In a few games that were posted on HSA there is MAJOR reference to this unusual configuration, and I have Google'd these terms, but the web pages that came back read like a College Algebra book. :shock:

So, could someone out there PLEASE tell me in (sort of) simple terms how to calculate this Antiscion/POF "configuration" and
Second, how much does it's presence in the chart have on the outcome of a game for the winner or looser? :???:

I love these little faces! And me a grown man. :lala

Thank you,
Desertman :brows
USA

Feel free to ask, but I think you will find that the forum works more like this: We share whatever we are into. But I think you will still find out - you have to do the works. There is no free meal - and I wouldn't expect anyone else to work out all your questions. However, this is an excellent place to meet and share your studies. Our learning comes from trying and failing. I'm sure the others will agree, the astrology of contests is both fascinating, fun and hard work! :)
http://www.astronor.com

Reply to Bulletbob

Hi,
The HSA web site is ...

http://www.geocities.com/astrosport88/e ... tml?200728

it is mentioned in links a lot of times on this forum. :'

I finally got the answer to POF.

Colors system using chart locations looks promising as it is used much by this group.

I have been researching Colors and Sports (as Sepharial others did about 100 years ago) Lately, and there is much promise there ESPECIALLY in chart location of teams and their Color of jerseys, as most of you know. Hey, it seems to work in Horseracing. Very Interesting!!!!

Desertman :brows