Ficina, you make me think... :neutral:
When it comes down to a penalty kick-out, yes, a team does have to win - but it's more like a team loosing - when you think about it..

One team must be eliminated. Just a thought. Fiorentina made more mistakes during the penalty kicks than Rangers.
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Fri May 02, 2008 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.astronor.com

a team does have to win - but it's more like a team loosing
I guess it depends whether the keeper saves it or the penalty taker misses completely. Just another thought.

Last night both keepers saved one each, but one of the Fiorentina players missed the goal completely. So yes, it was his mistake, poor chap. I felt really sorry for him.

Ficina
Thank you very much for the useful link :'
Just can't wait to get a peek at the Final chart. It'll probably be played at 19:45 BST, won't it??

I see Andrew's point regarding charts with the last degs on the AC. One of the reasons I didn't look at the Zenit chart was that I saw the AC was at 29 degs(the other one was that I couldn't get the info to work out the LOH). The sign, the lord, everything is about to change; it's very unstable. I felt it's not safe to judge but I do not think it necessarily means 'not radical', moving the result away from the AC.
Last edited by Gem on Fri May 02, 2008 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It'll probably be played at 19:45 BST, won't it??
According to the BBC website, yes, so that's 22.45 local time.
The sign, the lord, everything is about to change; it's very unstable.
That's interesting. I hadn't noticed the hour ruler was about to change to Mercury. Mercury is in same sign as Venus (Zenit) :D

I'm not sure if I made one of my points clear in the last post: that charts at the last degs do not necessarily mean 'non-radical' in that the result gets moved away from the AC(favouring underdogs as you said). If the AC and the LOH agree, I still think the chart is 'radical'; it's just I feel it's not safe to judge it.

Well having said all that, I'm not sure at all any more... Maybe it can move the result away from the AC... I don't know....(not enough evidence so far as Ficina said). Shouldn't be really thinking aloud here, I suppose(sorry).

Just can't wait to get a peek at the Final chart. It'll probably be played at 19:45 BST, won't it??
I just did it!

Final CL
21 May 2008 10:45 pm Moscow, ASC=12:55Sag

Because match is on neutral graund I would asign DSC to Chelsea, because London is ruled by Ge (Chelsea are from London).

ASC=MU
DSC=Chelsea

Ruler of MU is Ju rx is peregrine, in fall in sucedent house, on fatefull degree, with ruler of MC on most unfortunate fixed star Algol. Moon is in first house, but Pl also...Ju= -6

Ruler of Chelsea is Me in its own sign in angular house. Moon will opose Me. Me= 21

I think Chelsea will be winner.
Last edited by Goca on Sat May 03, 2008 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

I haven't looked at the chart yet but I agree Man U get the AC.
Also just want to point out that Mercury is slow whereas Jupiter is in normal speed. A slow planet like Saturn being slow doesn't change the expression of the planet very much but the impatient, quick planet like Mercury can get affected.