GR

wait a second.. are we looking at the same chart?

10th house - Aquarius
11th house aquarius

gotta love arctic circle charts!

Pisces is only in 12th house

wait a second

lets get all keyplayers out

you are

Mercury - 28 aq retro
moon 11 leo
saturn - 20 leo

let's try Ivy's way

she says if there is a good aspect between the ruler of 1st or the moon and the ruler of 10th or a planet in 10th esp if it involves jupiter, venus the sun or merc. look for CofL, Toflight by sign or houses between these or the moon, merc jupiter or venus sepation formt he ruler of 10th and apllying to ruler of the 1st

If it is a No,

if the malefics in the 20th afllict the ruler of the 1st or 10th or the moonl or the ruler of 10th afflicts the moon or the ruler of the 1st or 2nd or ruler of 10th retro and peregrine or combust

soooo

i'd say No

jupiter aspects your saturn ruler of 10th house
which is your competitor

moon/saturn conjunction would not be good

dunno..

what happened?

Cheers
CD

Hello Cosmic Dolphin,

Sorry I wasn't clear enough, I did mean to say by whole signs, meaning to take each sign as the house, starting from the sign of the Ascendant.
Gabe

I wrote:
even though it is interesting and probably some good effects camed from the trine between Jupiter and Sun to which Moon applies
Sorry, I wanted to say trine between Venus and Jupiter to which Moon applies.
I hope I wasn't sleeping :lol:

Thanks Steven

You are quite a life library, better than any astrological treaty and I am glad that a man like you obtained such a great success.

So the Jupiter seems to signify that partner who transmited the responsabilities to you?
In your chart it looks like the whole sign house system works better (Sun in 10th square Jupiter, Moon applying to Jupiter)

Steven, Gaby and the rest

can someone explain me what are you guys talking about?

i dont get Steven's chart at all.

So Steven got the job, ok great .. but HOW with this chart?

so you are doing all charts with thole sign in each house, correct?
then what?

so we are getting rid of Regio for arcticc cirle countries?

i am seriously confused.

thanks
T

Hello Cosmic Dophin,
so you are doing all charts with thole sign in each house, correct?
so we are getting rid of Regio for arcticc cirle countries?
No one said that.
It was my idea that probably the whole sign house system would work better in Steven's chart but I don't remember Steven saying anything about the house system that he used in this chart.

Sasha

didnt Steven get the job?
i;d like to know how he managed to get this job wiht this chart? lol

speaking of charts

i have a quesiton
in one horary book there is the question retains to a mine *not a land mine*
will i leave a mine? lol the chart was in 1896
the querent is 1st
mine is 4th
the oppostion between ruler 1 and 4th..
the answer was yes

was it yes because the oppstion meant "separation": the miner leaving his mine?
thanks
CD

In the distant past the ancients were simpler and only spent their time answering the question! We tend to look for hidden motivations today and too often try to answer more than is being asked.
An astute observation! It?s so simple: They just answered the question. It?s not so bad here at Skyscript. Some of the other astrology forum sites are amazing ? and disheartening ? in that the poor folks are trying so hard to squeeze the slightest amount of psychological significance they can out of anything astrological or astronomical that can be put into astrology software to squeeze.

Kirk

there are 2-3 horary schools .. and i think people are confused on which one to use. I have heard that moon / pof will prevent the moon to be Void.. However, i have not seen this work.. This is Ivy's school.. Then
unless i am misreading Lilly, he says that if there is no aspect but there is Mr by sign .. you do not need an aspect to get a possitive answer
Astrojin said if MR planets are in each other's house then it is valid

What make it even harder is that examples in the books in a lot of cases are nto as detailed in explaining that it should be

Delong says that if planets are in the house of asked or significator then they become co-rulers, i have tested this on a few charts, it is not valid

cheers
CD