Regulus Astrology LLC Debut

Regulus Astrology LLC Debut

With cazimi Mercury on the horizon, Moon conjunct Pars Fortuna and applying to Jupiter, a new website was launched this morning on the eastern shores of the USA.

www.regulus-astrology.com

The site is designed to present research findings in the field of Medieval Predictive Astrology. Two products launch the site:

A Rectification Manual: The American Presidency

The result of over four years of research, this book presents to-the-second rectifications for each American President and trial rectifications for each First Lady. Not just a database, the book includes chapters on selected delineation topics and a comprehensive review of all predictive methods used during the Medieval Era. A number of discoveries are presented including a proposed solution to properly handling latitude in primary direction calculations.

The book also includes empirical evidence which supports Egyptian terms, a recomputed Part of Fortune calculation for nocturnal nativities, and placement of the Nodes between Mars and the Sun for the nocturnal Fidaria series. All of these issues have been debated in Skyscript forums; this evidence should help settle these questions.

The book is available for immediate download in *.pdf format and will be published as a trade paperback book distributed through normal bookseller channels. The paperback edition will be available in early January.

2008 USA Presidential Election: Birth Chart Rectification.

This working paper presents complete to-the-second rectifications for all major candidates and contenders in the USA Presidential race. An update link for Mike Huckabee will be placed on the website in a few days.

About the author

As the website explains, I am in an unusual situation as I work for a single client who requires I maintain an anonymous public presence. Other responsibilities limit the time I can devote to actively communicating with the public; yet I will do my best.

I look forward to receiving comments on these research projects ? best forwarded through the comment tab via the home page. The discovery of any errors is especially welcome. The beauty of both print-on-demand and electronic publishing is that updated editions are relatively easy to produce. I expect a second edition of The Rectification Manual in the next 18-24 months.

Wishing everyone in the Skyscript community blessings this holiday season,

Dr. H.

Regulus Astrology LLC
World Class Research in Medieval Predictive Astrology
Dr. H.
World Class Research in Medieval Predictive Astrology

Good luck with your new site, Dr H. I'm curious why your name is not mentioned here or on the site. I would think it's important to know who the author of a book is for anyone interested in your work.
Peter